Hey, new to these forums and decided on making a quick post. Not sure if it has been brought up before, ran a google search and didnt find any clear answers.

Our raid comp has 2 dk tanks and a warrior who occasionally goes tank if another is out or w/e. Both of the DK's are glyphed and specced into vampiric blood so i was wondering if both tanks had the 4set T13 bonus and used vamp blood about the same time would the effect stack?

So the 4set is "Your vamp blood ability does 50% of the effect on the raid and it does to you etc", glyphed and specced it would give the tank 40% bonus healing for 10 sec. During raid it gives (if i understand correctly) 40% bonus healing to myself and 20% bonus healing to raid for 10sec. If both DK's used it at the same time would it be: 40% bonus healing to myself + 20% from the other dk's bonus = 60% bonus healing to myself for roughly 10 sec depending on when used; than 60% for the other tank and 40% total to the raid?

If 1 tank isnt glyphed for vamp blood would the effect also stack for the non-glyphed one? So my effect is 40% bonus healing to myself and 20% to raid for 10 sec and his effect is 15% inc health and 25% bonus healing for 10sec for himself and 7.5% inc health to raid and 12.5% bonus healing to raid (if that math is right).

Which is about:

(for me) 52.5% bonus healing and 7.5% inc health for ~10sec
(for the non-glyphed tank) 15% inc health and 45% bonus healing for ~10sec
(for the raid) 32.5% bonus healing and 7.5% health increase for ~10sec.

Thoughts?

Won't be able to post for next 8 hours or so because of work.

---------- Post added 2012-01-10 at 02:33 PM ----------

anyone ever experimented with it?