Starting up wow again, question about LFR

Hey guys, just a question i am curious about, i stopped playing before LFR and went to TOR, but that did not hold my interest so i am playing wow again, leveling a new toon etc.

So about LFR and loot, lets say i que for LFR and clear it, but i do not get any item drops but kill all the bosses, does this mean i cannot roll and receive items from bosses again until next week?

Or can one receive one item from every single boss per week before you are unable to roll on drops?

If you kill a boss you will be loot-locked until reset no matter if you receive loot or not.

Deleted
    Once you kill a boss you're locked on the loot for them, even if you didn't win anything. That means you can down 4 bosses, get no items and it also means you can't get any loot from them that week since the boss hit the floor. You can keep killing them and see the drops, you just can't roll on them or receive them.

Ah okay, thank you guys for the fast and helpful responses

The first time you kill a boss you get to roll on loot, any further repeated kills on those bosses prompt you with a box showing the loot and informing you that you are unable to roll on it. In other words you get 1 shot at loot from each boss per week.