Optimal Redirect

I was wondering what the optimal redirects were for some fights in DS

Yor - I've only been redirecting to the slime when at deep insight on boss otherwise using redirect from the slime to the boss.

Blackhorn - I redirect whenever its up and my current target charges.

Madness - Redirect from corruption to tentacle

I just want to know if these are optimal (not for personal dps, but for most damage to the correct target)

My observation on redirecting to the slime from yorsahj when in deep insight is that during the travel time you're wasting much of your deep insight buff. I often redirect from the slime back to the boss for that reason.

In fact, I glyph sprint specifically for this fight to get to the slimes quicker.

For warmaster I redirect when changing targets depending on BG state. If I can, I'll redirect 4 points onto the sapper for a revealing strike 5 point kidney.

Heres what I do base on Expirience but I myslef needs HELP since I dont know if im doing it right or wrong
    Yor - I do the same, I always end up with iether Yellow or Red on slime phase. So I can spend the highest DPS on slime and kill it fast before it ends.

Blackhorn - We focus one so theres no question in here, redirect when the focus is dead. Specialy on sapers. it will be a dps loss everytime theres a sapers since you cant redirect 2x and sapers dont have enough HP to let you reset the redirect.
    (I always end up with yellow on sappers, such a waste, i got no choice but to reset it)
    Just bare with it. We cant do anything about it. Sapers > other adds priority anyway.

Madness - Similar situation with blackhorn. You cant swap tru 3 target but you can reset it if your raid alow you to delay switching.
    Deathwing > redirect to coruption > bolt has poped but I still need 1-2 finisher before I can do another redirect, I finish it>swap to bolt > Deathwing
    Deepinsight I always end up:
    Yellow/Red from deathwing transfered to coruption > Yellow/Red from coruption to bolt > reset/run out, switch back deathwing
    Heres what I do on switching platform

My guild does platform 3 > platform 1 > platform 2 > platform 4
    Deepinsight I always end up:
    Yellow/red from platform 3 > redirect to platform 2, build points to SnD > Green/blue will be reset, atack platform 1
    From Platform 1, Blue/yellow redirect to platform 2 > Delay swaping to coruption to reset redirect, have yellow/red transfer to coruption
    From platform 2 to platform 4: Everything will be reset, I dont do anything special

Theres some groups with low dps who cant kill coruption before bolt comes. Base on MY expirience, Situation like that is where combat rogues loss alot of dps since You cant swap to 4 targets and the coruption dont have enough HP to let you reset bandit guile and you will end up with green/blue bandit guile. Bare with it, you cant do anything with it. At least you have an accepted reason to do a low dps. Dont misunderstood, if your gana consider what Ive said on madness, those color is not the color you should be waiting. All the color I've said is what color I (me) ALWAYs end up. Diferent people does diferent things, you might end up with a diferent color.

Everything Ive said on madness is base on my expirience. I always look at the color of insight and calculate how can I maximise damage in the specific encounter. I dont know if this is wrong or right. All I can say madness is combat rogues weakness. Im thingking of using assasination since its dps doesnt depend on anything. its a strait go kill that stuff talent. But Im not sure if its worth it since they do less dps comapred to combat math wise.

I have a question. how many of you guys look at deep insight and do care about it like me?? ^,..,^

The best buff the developers can give to combat rogues is iether lower the cd of redirect OR automaticaly transfer Deepinsight. Curently it resets everything you change target which is the ONLY reason rogues have low dps on fights like madness. Sadly it wont happen
    Last edited by Tomia; 2012-01-15 at 06:11 AM.