Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpedpope View Post
    That isn't the point of liking it or not. The point is that they aren't getting anymore or much more subscribers out of the EU and US market so they are trying to break into the Chinese market and they did that by making a x-pac that would appeal to the Chinese doesn't mean people in EU and US won't like it.
    So WotLK tried to corner the Skandinavian market and Vashj'ir was made to appeal to Atlanteans? Honestly, I'd rather think that the people whose mythology gets butchered would shun the expansion.

Seriously, WoW should just have gotten the obligatory Asian-themed expansion out of the way like the old Guild Wars did.

Deleted

Cool

Exotic and refreshing! When can we play it?
    Last edited by mmoc0214f3686e; 2012-01-11 at 11:53 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by labpete View Post
    This is might be irritating and it actually is, but I have to say it: Soon™

Deleted
    all times the same heated soup, i still think wow is the best mmo we have seen BUT now isnt anymore.

What is the point in this "news" post?

These new zones look cool as hell! I like how they are going for that sprawling Asian feel and beautiful scenery like you see in movies like "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" "Immortal" "Fearless" "House of Flying Daggers". Man this is probably gonna be the only expac were I will actually do all the quests in each zone at least the first run through.

I think I'm... quite ready for another adventure!

4.3 is barely a month old and people are already terminally bored. But I'm also not sure that Blizzard's approach of trickling out MoP details slowly over the course of the next year will be enough to retain the player base. I find the player statistics postings by MMO Champion more interesting than the next expansion details, which is a bad sign... :/

Love Kun-Lai Summit!

Quote Originally Posted by labpete View Post
    I was also thinking, "refreshing". After the doom and gloom and darkness of the last couple Xpacs, I find myself more and more accepting of what I suspect to be a change of pace with the atmosphere of MoP.

I still don't really see myself getting into the "Pokemon" style pet battles, but I imagine there will be a big following once players start to experience it. I have always enjoyed playing the Brewmaster in WCIII, so I have no problems with the new race and can easily disassociate it from the recent movies.

In general I think I'm looking more forward to MoP more and more. I was never against it, just not super excited about it as I normally am with the new Xpacs, but as time has gone by and the more I see about it, the more I'm ready to jump in.

i think they are spot on with heroic leap.

Get the green posts out of the Blue tracker. They don't work for Blizzard, no one cares what a green says, half the time they don't know what they are talking about like every other schmuck in WoW and it's annoying scrolling through a ton of useless green posts to find out what Blizzard said. case in point: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...rd-harassment/

I cannot wait to know what the loading screen looks like. We might finally get something serene and peaceful. I'm imagining something close to this:
    Last edited by Mehrunes Dagon; 2012-01-11 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Changed image resolution

Quote Originally Posted by Maerad View Post
    I still don't get the problems with the pandarians ... I mean, after EVERY FUCKING XPAC since I play WoW (BC+) IF there was a discussion about a new race/pet/world it was pandarian everytime. And now - nobody wants it ... Oh, how the ppl were going about the best race ever from WCIII etc. pp.
    There might be a slight possibility that among the 12 mill different accounts, there has existed people with conflicting opinions on stuff. Just a thought.

I like it. Different style, but definitely interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    So WotLK tried to corner the Skandinavian market and Vashj'ir was made to appeal to Atlanteans? Honestly, I'd rather think that the people whose mythology gets butchered would shun the expansion.

Seriously, WoW should just have gotten the obligatory Asian-themed expansion out of the way like the old Guild Wars did.
    No WOTLK fit into the lore this doesn't they warped the world to fit it and there was never a Scandinavian themed race

Why does the B-roll video give me the feeling of Kung-Fu panda?!
    The panda even has some identical move from the movie, and he's fighting against a monkey?
    How long until the furious 5 be implanted into MotP?

Anyway, can't wait to see the x-pac tho!
    Last edited by bigbadaboom; 2012-01-14 at 12:04 PM.