Mechano-Hog/Mechineer's Chopper and the Pandaren...

As we all know... the Mechano Hog is only accessible by Orcs, Forsaken, Tauren, Belfs, Goblins and Trolls - right?

And the Mechineer's Chopper is only rideable by Humans, Nelfs, Dwarves, Gnomes, Draenei and Worgen - right?

...so, what happens when Pandaren show up?

They're a neutral race... so, theoretically, it should just say "Pandaren" on the tooltip for each bike. is it possible a Pandaren can get a cross-faction bike and be able to ride it?

Wondering if they'll specifically have something saying "Horde Pandaren" or something akin...

no because once you hit level 10, you have to pick a faction. i'm sure they'll just update the tooltip to include pandarens of each faction.

Deleted
    As above, there will be a flag I'm sure for horde-pandaren and alliance-pandaren for items, or they'll add an "and is horde" check to the bike (if there isn't one already), either way they'll find a way to fix it.

I'm fairly certain the variable that sets horde or alliance will be set once you pick a faction.

It's actually quite simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind the Wandering Isles (Panda starting area) will not have Horde or Alliance players in it, it will be phased and inaccessible just like the Goblin and Worgen start areas.

Edit: so that means there will be no tricky way to trade stuff from one faction or the other. I'm not sure if that's on anyone's minds but that might be important to realize. They aren't really 'neutral' ... they are just not in existence yet as far as everyone else is concerned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraai View Post
    I'm fairly certain the variable that sets horde or alliance will be set once you pick a faction.

It's actually quite simple.
    If it is that simple, then why do they put the races on it, and update it every time a new race is added, instead of just saying 'horde/alliance faction only'?

Quote Originally Posted by patcherke View Post
    If it is that simple, then why do they put the races on it, and update it every time a new race is added, instead of just saying 'horde/alliance faction only'?
    The race itself is the variable used to determine if they can use the "item".

There will be two pandaren variables.

Quote Originally Posted by patcherke View Post
    Because they already had the mechanic for race-restricted items, it might be the time to implement the faction-restricted mechanic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

Deleted
    this is pretty stupid, no offence ^^

Would this be better

Orcs, Forsaken, Tauren, Belfs, Goblins, Trolls, Pandarens, Tuskars, beasts, Deamons and Spice girls

Why would pandarens be with now when they arent in the game?

dont mean anything bad by this but. Obviously

//Cross<3