Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    Doesn't mean that previous fights are easier to solo, so it doesn't mean they killed all of the others.
    Lich King is still a huge accomplishment nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    yep this was epic TBH Also Yogg-0 solo was just awesome. Her solo kills are all crazy !!
    I found it hard to believe it was possible if I'm honest :P

Quote Originally Posted by Deathmotron View Post
    How does a DK solo Dreamwalker?
    Deathstriking her to death, erm life..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reape View Post
    you cant do first boss in BT (nazruaos or somthing? cant remember his name)

its impossible due to mechanics
    Actually you can !! This is how Mione did it

Edit: This is the link of the Valthiria Dreamwalker solo http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=9SP6zzBUDcs
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-01-12 at 02:45 PM.

/\ /\ what she said

is it just MOAR POWAH needed to defeat the remaining bosses? or are we just waiting on someone to come up with some ridiculously ingenious "smart use of game mechanics" tactic?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    /\ /\ what she said

is it just MOAR POWAH needed to defeat the remaining bosses? or are we just waiting on someone to come up with some ridiculously ingenious "smart use of game mechanics" tactic?
    Prolly the latter I mean bosses like Gunship, Algalon and Kalecgos won´t be killed solo because they are just impossible mechanical wise. I don´t know but there will definitely be some smart guy around with some awesome tactic to circumvein those mechanics, like this Rogue did on Twins in AQ.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-01-13 at 09:29 AM.

Prolly the latter I mean bosses like Gunship, Algalon and Kalecgos won´t be killed solo because they are just impossible mechanical wise. I don´t know but there will definitely be some smart guy around with some awesome tactic to circumvein those mechanics, like this Rogue did on Twins in AQ.
    I'm sure Algalon could be taken solo if you could DPS him all the way down before Big Bang. Or if our HP got big enough for big bang to be trivial (relatively unlikely)

Deleted
    You see a Sath 3 D Contest.

Sath 3 D is very luckyly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVgJE4FIZdE

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HikariOblivion View Post
    I'm sure Algalon could be taken solo if you could DPS him all the way down before Big Bang. Or if our HP got big enough for big bang to be trivial (relatively unlikely)
    Ascend to the heavens would rape you, so unless you can kill Algalon in under 75 seconds, it's not likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    Ascend to the heavens would rape you, so unless you can kill Algalon in under 75 seconds, it's not likely.
    Yup, just a DPS race there, albeit one hell of one, something like 100k DPS.
    Same could be said of Yogg-0, Festergut, and Lana'thel; only berserk timers or other "do moar dps" mechanics are saving those.

Kalec and Gunship are interesting; Kalec you can't kill Sathrovar solo (so far as I know, not sure how pets and stuff work there), and gunship will just end in a wipe if you jump in a cannon; even tried dragging trash mobs on the boat to see if that would help, and jetpack+parachuting up to saurfang's platform mid-fight . It'd be interesting to see if it becomes possible to kill Muradin/Saurfang through their heal sometime in the future, though... or even if anything happens when you do.

Is Halion possible? That struck me as another one that just wouldn't work, unless you could DPS straight through the healing from not being in both dimensions.

making use of the major regrowth glyph (refresh duration on targets <50% health) to survive the damage during the mind control.
    Had nothing (or rather, very little) to do with my survival, since the healing that glyph does is, pardon my language, F'ing pathetic. Leader of the Pack out-healed it that fight, and I was stunned most of the time . Was just for healing threat on adds.
    Last edited by Braindwen; 2012-01-15 at 09:40 AM.

Deleted
    Those bosses could be soloed maybe at lvl 90 but as you have mentioned Algalon would be an absolutely crazy dps race for the Big Bang !! The problem with those Bosses is the HP we have nowadays We would just need much more HP and they could be possible.

Lanathel and Gunship won´t be soloed because of the mechanics. How could you prevent being Mcd as a vampire?? Or the gunship. Nah those 2 are just not possible.

Cthun is done by dragging the worm boss to his room, using the game's mechanic to pull you to the boss to get out of cthun's stomach. it is impossible to do without breaking the game though.

---------- Post added 2012-01-15 at 09:44 AM ----------

Those bosses could be soloed maybe at lvl 90 but as you have mentioned Algalon would be an absolutely crazy dps race for the Big Bang !! The problem with those Bosses is the HP we have nowadays We would just need much more HP and they could be possible.

Lanathel and Gunship won´t be soloed because of the mechanics. How could you prevent being Mcd as a vampire?? Or the gunship. Nah those 2 are just not possible.
    The green dragon can't be soloed either, unless a pally healer can somehow pull 100k hps on herself and the dragon.

Those bosses could be soloed maybe at lvl 90 but as you have mentioned Algalon would be an absolutely crazy dos race for the Big Bang !! The problem with those Bosses is the HP we have nowadays We would just need much more HP and they could be possible.

Lanathel and Gunship won´t be soloed because of the mechanics. How could you prevent being Mcd as a vampire?? Or the gunship. Nah does 2 are just not possible.
    Algalon needs to die prior to phase punch reaching 5 stacks, roughly 100k dps.

I dunno if Lana'thel can bite her threat target, but:

Lana'thel if she bites her main threat target would be ~80 (15 pre-buff, 75 thereafter) seconds to burn 14 million with a double damage buff. That's actually lower DPS req. than Algalon, about 7M in 75 seconds, or about 5.3M pre-ICC buff, or ~70k DPS pre-ICC buff, assuming very little is done prior to the buff.
    DPS classes would do best here, since they'd be getting so much healing from the vampire buff not being tank would not matter. 14M damage x 15% healing=2.1M healing on themselves over those 75 seconds, lol.

Lana'thel with no MC is about 46.7k, or ~36k pre-ICC buff to beat berserk. If you can force her to bite at 3:45 with a dummy or something that's roughly the equivalent of a 6:15 fight normally, or 37.3k (~28.7k pre-ICC buff)... which might even be possible, hmm...

The green dragon can't be soloed either, unless a pally healer can somehow pull 100k hps on herself and the dragon.
    FWIW, there was a design flaw in game for about a day that made it quite doable for pretty much any draenei.
    Last edited by Braindwen; 2012-01-15 at 10:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandapuncher View Post
    Cthun is done by dragging the worm boss to his room, using the game's mechanic to pull you to the boss to get out of cthun's stomach. it is impossible to do without breaking the game though.

---------- Post added 2012-01-15 at 09:44 AM ----------

It was soloed !! If you mean Valthiria Dreamwalker

But all the other bosses I have mentioned aren't solo able due of mechanics unless someone has a imba tactic

Isn't that what happens if noone eats Big Bang or he enrages?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HikariOblivion View Post
    Isn't that what happens if noone eats Big Bang or he enrages?
    5 stacks of phase punch forces you into the other realm. No one in his realm = no threat = ascend to the heavens = he resets and you die. You can't avoid phase punches, either.

Deleted
    5 stacks of phase punch forces you into the other realm. No one in his realm = no threat = ascend to the heavens = he resets and you die. You can't avoid phase punches, either.
    Yeah so the only way to solo him is to be ridiculously fast and beat him before you get 5 phase punches Well I doubt that you could do that much dmg at 90 but maybe.

Wouldn't hunters and warlocks be able to avoid collecting phase punch stacks, though?

Deleted
    Warlock and hunter pets don't get phased out even with 5 stacks.
    As a warlock I still can't solo this one, the vw takes too much dmg, spamming heal I can't beat the 6min enrage timer.
    Maybe a hunter will get the world first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    Warlock and hunter pets don't get phased out even with 5 stacks.
    As a warlock I still can't solo this one, the vw takes too much dmg, spamming heal I can't beat the 6min enrage timer.
    Maybe a hunter will get the world first.
    Maybe it does work like Mione killed Atramedes on her hunter because she kept feign death´ing to reset the stacks so maybe that works on Algalon too ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Firefighter?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1