Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    That's most days.. so.. nothing.

I learned this one from my husband, not one of the better things a Marine is good with. "Things could always be worse." It could be 10 degrees out while you're walking to work, but it's not snowing! Things could be worse!

Smoke and drink.

drink alcohol

10+ Year Old Account
    Drink.....

Dominate people intellectually.

Deleted
    Listen to music and look out my window up in the sky is usaly what i do the music is usaly calm well depends on the situation realy.
    Or lie in my bed and listen to music.
    Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2012-01-12 at 04:14 PM.

Wait for it to pass.

Deleted
    Similar to Jakexe, only add wow and replace death with black metal

10+ Year Old Account
    Get some Booze, log on CoD and smash some noobs

Deleted
    Talk to my dog and take him to the park. Watching him dart around for tennis balls makes me insta-happy.

Deleted
    I listen to sad music... Funny enough the sad music makes me happy because I find it beautiful.

Deleted
    Play computergames

Go to /b/, funny shit

I'm never sad so I have no idea what I would do

---------- Post added 2012-01-12 at 04:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jerakal View Post
    Dominate people intellectually.
    maybe I'm never sad because I always do this

Have sex, or if the chicks on her happy not so happy time (means shes not preggo thats a plus but means no sex for a couple days ...) Or I get in the Challenger and go down Milnes road and Gas it until my hearts content, Usuually cheers me right up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by donPilgaard View Post
    I listen to sad music... Funny enough the sad music makes me happy because I find it beautiful.
    Somehow I don't give much for the pony stuff, but watching those signatures always make me laugh

Nothing, I've been depressed since I was 15 years old, that is to say 5 years ago, despite being social, having friends and family, gaming buddies, working out and being happy with my life. Nothing seems to help, and I doubt anything will help, so I just deal with it.

The older I get the worse it gets, though, but that's probably a result of engaging myself more and more in politics and world issues, and having too much free time that I use towards philosophical matters, i.e too much thinking.

Ever notice how there are no intelligent people who are truly happy? They all end up depressed, suicidal and lonely. Ignorance is bliss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sit back in a darkened room and listen to The Division Bell with my eyes closed, though that's not something exclusively tied to being sad.

I listen to the song Your Hand in Mine by Explosions In the Sky. Does the trick for me =)

Deleted
    Depends of what kind of sadness. Talk to my close family members or just think of worst possible scenario and cry. Yes, second option might sound weird, but I'm actually refilling my reserves since that's the worst possible scenario I could think of, so anything over that is better, and that, in turn makes me happy or neutral again quite fast. Overall like this I came over many problematic situations.