Hello, I am posting on behalf of the splendid guild <Big> of Destromath.
We raid every Friday from 5:30-10:00 pm and every saturday from 6:00-10:00 pm server.(Pacific Standard Time)

Currently we are searching for Mages, Warlocks, Priests (all kinds), and Holy Paladins.
Every other class/spec is rather full at this time. (But we seriously need moar priests please).

We are firmly a 25 man guild, and do not plan on becoming a 10 man at any time in the future.

Here is our website if you are interested:

big.guildlaunch.com

We're looking for people who can show up and manage more than one button, and are able to take direction. It is required that you are knowledgable about your class, can respond to directions given during the fight, and have an optimal spec/ proper glyphs / at least blue-quality gems / & enchants.

We do accept alts, but don't apply with an alt you haven't put much work into. The alts who raid in our guild are treated like mains, so no cheap enchants, gems, or missing glyphs please.

Overall our mood is relaxed, we joke around a little and I personally enjoy raiding with my fellow guildies a lot.
But when focus is necessary, we pull it out of....somewhere...and we do quite well for ourselves considering the guild started out as an ICC pug.

Loot is distributed by council. And it is distributed quite fairly, saves time, and causes much less drama than other systems I've experienced. If you show up you will receive loot, without having to worry about DKP hoarders or arbitrary rules.

Officers you can chat with currently are: Veni (co-GM), Deserae, Ghostwhirl, Gattacat, and Vestia. You can talk to the player Big if you want, but he will probably point you to Veni or one of the officers.

Swearing does happen in chat and in vent, so if you care about that sort of thing excessively <Big> might not be a good match. None of the swearing is meant to be hateful, and most of the jokes are at least a little funny (except for Vestia's) but the weak of heart might be offended.

I love raiding on the weekends, as it means I am less likely to flunk out of college. And although I have to schedule weekend events around raiding, let's be honest...we're all playing World of Warcraft...isn't raiding sort of like a huge nerdy party?....With dragons?

And if I haven't scared you off yet, here is the website again:

big.guildlaunch.com

I look forward to raiding with you soon!