Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    That UI is really nice :O Would you mind sharing it?

The music over Mumble is annoying, otherwise very fun watch
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Whew, went off-topic fast. Dont think they made that kill to show off. Just for some fun, and thats what it provided, the video.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well done. Speed kills is a dying art. I took part of several awesome ones back in Wotlk (Naxx 10 in under 1 hour).

Sadly there's always gonna be haters, but just ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    We've 12-13-manned it with our 10-man guild since week 1, using 2 healers. Don't really see what's special here when you got twice the amount of people soaking the AoE, a lot better gear and a shorter fight because of it making mana less of an issue. Of course she's gonna go down in no time at all.

We also solo healed the eye-boss 25-man with the same amount of people.
    So your saying the dps in your 10 man guild are most skilled than Blood Legion's dps? Interesting. Whats your progress in heroic ds again?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    So your saying the dps in your 10 man guild are most skilled than Blood Legion's dps? Interesting. Whats your progress in heroic ds again?
    Actually he is just trolling At least it looks like he does !!

what he said wasnt about dps, when u have less ppl to spread the fire damage its more difficult to heal.

GG blizz they brought one healer and it was a priest because of raid cooldowns

when will shamans become kings??????????

hah these vids are fun to watch, you guys should do a complete lfr with like 2 healers lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie View Post
    GG blizz they brought one healer and it was a priest because of raid cooldowns

hah these vids are fun to watch, you guys should do a complete lfr with like 2 healers lol
    I think that 2 healing LFR is not a big problem I mean it is ridiculously easy so 25 guys from BL should manage to 1 tank and 2 heal LFR.

I always love seeing these kinds of kills. It'd be pretty awesome for you guys to do something like this in LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie View Post
    Actually... they were in SWP.

Deleted
    Damn thats fast.

PS: Awesome music! Finally some real music instead of crappy metal
    Last edited by mmoc2aec29a175; 2012-01-13 at 05:41 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The damage is a joke. Just like another poster we also 12-13 man the 25 man version since launch. Both tanks are wearing full DPS gear in tank spec.

We have single healed and we have duo healed it. There is zero damage on this fight if you taunt right away for the tank debuff and have everybody close for the flame damage thing. It doesn't matter that you're undermanned or not, the flame damage is pathetic as long as the person with the debuff isn't far away from your group.

This isn't a testament to our guilds skill, or a knock on Blood Legion. It's just cool to know other 10 man guilds purposely have been doing the 25 man version for a better loot ratio like we have been. Been doing this since the launch of the expansion. All of these bosses are tuned really terribly, to the point where if you bring in an organized group you're going to demolish it in seconds, or kill it with way less players than it's designed for.

It's obviously tuned for a third of your average pug being brain dead.

I would like to know how you reached that conclusion from what I wrote. Anyways, my point is there's nothing spectacular about this setup of tanks and healers, and any guild who still got people needing set bonuses/upgrades from LFR tier/PvP gear will do it with less people.

I would like to know how you reached that conclusion from what I wrote. Anyways, my point is there's nothing spectacular about this setup of tanks and healers, and any guild who still got people needing set bonuses/upgrades from LFR tier/PvP gear will do it with less people.
    However, the video was not meant to show how skilled they were for solo healing it. It was to show an extremely fast kill. How does 12 manning it relate to ANYTHING in the OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    However, the video was not meant to show how skilled they were for solo healing it. It was to show an extremely fast kill. How does 12 manning it relate to ANYTHING in the OP?
    No-one else is trying, and it's a tank-and-spank fight. What is the thing here I'm missing that makes this something impressive enough to create a thread about?

What is that addon Absalom has that announces all the loot?
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    No-one else is trying, and it's a tank-and-spank fight. What is the thing here I'm missing that makes this something impressive enough to create a thread about?
    See, you're exactly the kind of hater I mentioned earlier. It's a speed kill, no more, no less. If that subject doesn't interest you, how about you go ahead to the next thread instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    See, you're exactly the kind of hater I mentioned earlier. It's a speed kill, no more, no less. If that subject doesn't interest you, how about you go ahead to the next thread instead.
    Yeah although the music was horrible TBH If they were happy doing this they why no?? GG
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-01-14 at 05:04 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    What is that addon Absalom has that announces all the loot?
    I believe it's http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/xloot
    Xrtn | Vengeful Gladiator | 90 Human Hunter
    Ascendancex | Hero of the Horde | 90 Draenei Shaman

Check out my stream >> HERE << 2300+ RBGs / Arena / Wargames!