Whisper repeat to middle of the screen

Hi is there an addon that would repeat a whisper to the middle of your screen if a keyword is used, a bit like chatter does if your name is mentioned in a chat message.

The usage for this would be for dispelling, ie some whispers 'dispell me now' and this message would get relayed to the middle of the screen. I know there should be no need for an addon like this but between mute people on vent and healers dispelling too early on Hagara frost flakes are starting to be a pita.

Any help is appreciated.

---------- Post added 2012-01-13 at 03:14 PM ----------

Sorry just noticed

Code:
    local f = CreateFrame("Frame")
    local color = {r=1,g=1,b=1}
    f:SetScript("OnEvent",function(self,event,message,sender,_,_,_,_,_,num)
        if message:find("|Hitem:71998") then
            RaidNotice_AddMessage(RaidWarningFrame,("[%d][%s]: %s"):format(num,sender,message),color)
        end
    end)
    f:RegisterEvent("CHAT_MSG_CHANNEL")
    Please excuse the iPhone copy paste job, would changing 'Hitem:71998' to 'Dispell' work? This is Treeston's code from another thread.
    Last edited by Migraine; 2012-01-13 at 03:15 PM.

Deleted
    Code:
    local f=CreateFrame("Frame")
    f:SetScript("OnEvent",function(s,e,msg,sender)
        if msg:lower():find("dispel") then
            RaidNotice_AddMessage(RaidWarningFrame,("[%s]: %s"):format(sender,msg),ChatTypeInfo.WHISPER)
        end
    end)
    f:RegisterEvent("CHAT_MSG_WHISPER")
    How to use. Untested. Report back with issues.

That works perfectly in a whisper is it possible to do the same with raid chat.

Thanks very much

Deleted
    Replace both "WHISPER"s with "RAID"s.

Thanks a lot does exactly what I want it to do, it doesn't work if the raid leader types dispel but in my scenario this is only for those that won't speak on mumble and the raid leader is not one of those so it not working for him doesn't matter.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to put that together for me.

Deleted
    Add
    Code:
    f:RegisterEvent("CHAT_MSG_RAID_LEADER")
    At the bottom.

again thanks for the help, the addon while simple is doing exactly what it needs to do.