Best proffesion combo for shaman?

i'm going to start up a shaman soon(planning Ele/Resto for specs) and I was wondering which proffessions would benefit both Ele and Resto?

my current toons are

Warrior-Mining/Blacksmith
    Hunter-Herbalism/Alchemy

Any combination of crafting professions will do just fine. They'll all give you +80 to [stat], except JC will give +81 (+51 if you can fully equip yourself with epic gems).

So just pick what you feel can help you make a profit or is the cheapest to level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    Any combination of crafting professions will do just fine. They'll all give you +80 to [stat], except JC will give +81 (+51 if you can fully equip yourself with epic gems).

So just pick what you feel can help you make a profit or is the cheapest to level.
    On the same vein of maxing out on epic gems, BS becomes the best because it will give you +100 to [stat].

I personally like Eng because of the on demand stat boost from glove tinker, but this shares the trinket ICD. It also gives you rocket boost for getting around faster. If you don't want to bother with a manual CD, tailoring for Lightweave is good. It averages to I think +90 int.

Level as Herb/Mining, bank the herbs and sell the ore. At 80, switch Mining to Inscription as the shoulder enchants let you skip Deepholm and Therazane. You could also use a Enchanter somewhere, so bank all your quest rewards along the way in case you need them for enchant mats.