Cool jewelcrafting idea

whats everyone think about jcs being able to socket their necklaces and rings . I think this would save the jewelcrafting community entirely not only that but it does makes sense considering other professions give buffs and sockets at the same time . Mabe this will be considered in the upcomming expansion and put it into the pandarian lore . ITS A GOOD IDEA ALL AROUND.

Deleted
    I'm confused. What other professions give sockets AND buffs at the same time? o.O

We have our profession perk in the form of JC only gems which (despite the current issue of them being sub-par if you are fully epic gemmed) are perfectly fine.

Deleted
    If they were to do this it would be like the BS belt buckles that everyone can use. Would be a nice extra money maker.

Deleted
    Lol as though JC needs any buffs in terms of money making. Ridiculous idea to make it even more overpowered.

yeah... I dont think blizz is looking to give JCs... a thing to sell... so they can then sell an additional gem...

the idea itself as a profession perk is not bad. its exactly what blacksmithing does, letting people socket bracers and gloves for 2 additional gems.

It STILL introduces an issue that BS currently enjoys a +100 bonus, while everyone else is still 80. kind of a bummer. JC would then get that same edge.

Plus all the threads about how lazy and unimaginative blizzard is for implementing a carbon copy of blacksmithing perk just because they couldnt figure out how to fix the imbalance with epic gems.

yeah... professions have gotten sloppy IMO.