Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Menkey View Post
    What is the one food you truly despise, you never have and never will like it EVER.

Mine? Olives. ANY Olives.

If I ever see olives on anything I eat, I literally have to pick out EVERY little piece of olive. Although I despise them, if I am able to pick them out of the food, I can still eat the food, which seems ironic. You would assume if its a foods you despise you wouldn't be able to touch anything that it also touches.

But yeah, I despise olives, what do you despise?
    That's basically what i hate. If i have olives in my food i also take out every last bit of it. I cant stand the taste of it, I tried it once hated it gave it another shot a couple years later still hated it, so no can say i didnt try it because i did twice. Even just like a little bit of an olive once i taste it, i spit it out i just hate the taste of it its horrible.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Olives... Mushrooms... Kinda running out now. Things like pickled fish I don't include beacause the idea is revolting to anyone apart from Swedes... or is it Norweigens?

But yeah that's pretty much it.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Only thing I remember not being able to stomach is pure boiled beetroot. I can eat in soups and other dishes, but damn it can be nasty by itself. Other things? Hmmm, I like pretty much everything as long as it's good quality. I'm not a picky eater, but I do maintin certain standards. Oh, and I still haven't dared to open that can of fermented herring my father thought would be funny to buy for me...

I throw away anything that has the flavor of jalapenos in it. Worse than onions.

Mushrooms. Pretty much the only thing I refuse to eat. There's a lot of stuff I try to avoid due to poor nutrition (beef, sweets, ect) but I'll have them on occasion. Mushrooms though, no thanks. Gtfo away from me.

Since you only asked for one, animal products of any sort.

Bell peppers cooked into anything. I can taste the tiniest bit and it makes me want to gag. I love them raw though, just not cooked.

That and cilantro, because it tastes like soap.

Deleted
    cold cheese and raw meat

Cilantro is absolutely horrible. It can easily ruin anything.

For some reason, I can't eat french toast. The bread, egg, syrup... I don't know. It's a very gross combination.

Any kind of mushrooms.

10+ Year Old Account
    anything that use to live in the water. fish to crabs to seaweed. ugh.

Curry, effing gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Grits
    10char
    “I’m tired of being crushed under the weight of greedy men who believe in nothing.” - Jax Teller