Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Romain lettuce

Anything with tomatoes

Tomatoes, pickles, onions, red peppers.

I always liked spinach, mushrooms, and most vegetables. I was the only kid in elementary school that took all 3 sides as vegetables in the hot lunch line.

I hate and always will hate mayonnaise, sauerkraut, and cauliflower.

mushrooms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Pancakes, brownies, lasagna, and lettuce. >.< I blame my mom for being a terrible cook.

Onion.. I can almost eat them like apples. I use a retarded amount of onions on my cheeseburgers etc.

non-strained marinara sauce
    bagels and cream cheese (I had some moldy cheese at the behest of my father, didn't touch the stuff for seven years)
    soups other than chicken noodle
    chinese food other than chicken in a brown sauce
    mexican food
    spinnach
    salad dressing (I'm still touchy about this)
    peanuts
    other nuts of various forms
    coconut
    vegetables that were cooked in some way (I used to only eat them raw, including onions... I dont eat raw onion anymore)

I tink thats it.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mine was pancakes. My dad liked to have pancakes for dinner at least twice a week, and I just hated them. But, now, I enjoy them, as long as I have some eggs an toast to eat also.

taste changes every 7 years but not for me ... I eat everything except pumpkin and zucchini (but zucchini cake is delicious :P )
    Last edited by iwco; 2012-01-14 at 05:40 AM.

Mushrooms and tomatoes. I think the problem with mushrooms is that my mother used canned ones (disgusting). I use them all the time now, fresh of course.

As for tomatoes... idk. I still hate raw tomatoes, but love them in sauces, or salsa, or roasted... weird, I know.

Stuffing.
    Yes like stuffing from a turkey dinner. I have no idea how I didn't like it seeing as I could gobble (lol) that shit down for days. I think it was just a matter of me not trying it and assuming it was gross because it was bread that was moist from the birds innards. lol

Lima Beans

Onions

Tomatos

and mushrooms

ONE FOOD I WILL NEVER LIKE THAT LITERALLY MAKES ME PUKE AT THE SMELL IS PICKLES.. BLAH

15+ Year Old Account
    Broccoli. Now, some of my favorite dishes contains heaps of broccoli.

Olives, avacado, mushroom.
    Raaaa!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tomatoes - I love them now.

On the other side of things I used to love eating bologna by itself but now I hate it for whatever reason.

pretty much vegetables, parents should give there kids good vegetables instead of gross canned shit maybe then maybe they would like eating healthy.
    Hi Sephurik

still a kid I guess (18) so I can't really say...but I expect I'll come to love onions when I'm older.

I used to not really like a lot of things. Now, for the most part, I don't really care. I think my taste buds died or something (or maybe I realize it won't kill me)

10+ Year Old Account
    Shrimp. I couldn't stand the looks or smell of it when I was little. My dad always said "you'll like it one day" and now I love it. I'm not sure why.