Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkbird View Post
    And WoW is a better place without you.
    lol @ WoW being described as a better place.
    Sig by Populaire

Daily Blink ! LOOOL Love it

What is he saying on the last picture? Is it on Spanish? can someone translate plz

Quote Originally Posted by Oriana View Post
    What is he saying on the last picture? Is it on Spanish? can someone translate plz
    She sais something like this: Me? I can't/don't speak english.

Was common knowledge when I was in school - sad state of the education system today when someone needs a translation of a basic phrase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Punks View Post
    Cept that didnt happened and any Guild who exploits to kill a boss to get world first or get daggers first WILL BE punished.
    Would you like a list of world first boss kills obtained by use of exploits?

It's gonna be a long one.

99/100 Blizzard doesn't punish anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiphon View Post
    Would you like a list of world first boss kills obtained by use of exploits?

It's gonna be a long one.

99/100 Blizzard doesn't punish anyone.
    I'd like one, thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplex View Post
    I'd like one, thanks
    Then put some effort in to compile it. But I'll get you started:
    Ragnaros hc
    Shannox hc
    Nefarion hc
    Atramedes hc
    Magmaw hc

Those are just for Cataclysm, and only from the top of my head. Some were relatively minor, some were blatant.

I suggest you look up the Shannox-exploit used by Stars. It was more blatant than the LFR-exploit, just not as widely used for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiphon View Post
    Those are just for Cataclysm, and only from the top of my head. Some were relatively minor, some were blatant.

I suggest you look up the Shannox-exploit used by Stars. It was more blatant than the LFR-exploit, just not as widely used for obvious reasons.
    the problem with looking for "world firsts gained by exploits" is that the vast majority of Vanilla and BC "world firsts" were done on encounters that were themselves not even done being made when they were first completed.

The original C'thun, Lady Vashj, several bosses in Naxx40, Most of Tempest Keep, Half of Karazhan when first approached by top guilds were broken/unfinished to the point where they didn't even function the same as the majority of people who followed the top 1-3 guilds. Read up on how broken Serpentshrine was to the first guilds who worked on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Was common knowledge when I was in school - sad state of the education system today when someone needs a translation of a basic phrase.

because maybe not all people get spanish as second language on school.....
    Last edited by Thajgunz; 2012-01-17 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thajgunz View Post
    because maybe not all people get spanish as second language on school.....
    Exactly. My native language is Russian. I had English as second language on school...

Deleted
    Exactly. My native language is Russian. I had English as second language on school...
    Same here !! German with second language English lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbathed View Post
    Maybe it has nothing to do with racism at all. Perhaps it's just a simple joke of him trying to hide in the crowd. Seriously, you guys overthink too much.
    I think not, an Russian player will never be in a raid with a mexican player. If DB wanted to make that joke they've could have picked a german player or a any of the EU realm countries.

I suck with computers. What does a 64 but client bring me?