Thread: How wipe LFR

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How wipe LFR

Quite interesting video showing how good and pleasant wipe people in LFR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krOzW2vfYRg

wow thats really funny..

10+ Year Old Account
    such a lotttttt of wasted time in that video, the first 60 seconds was absolutely utterly pointless

and i've heard of idiots managing to aggro the adds beside morchok /shrug (and spine/madness wipes happened all the time the week it was active, i once was in a group that managed to wipe for over 90 minutes on spine as they had no clue >.> )

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the point was that if some in the raids deliberatly wish to ruin the experience for others they can, all it takes is a complete lack of morals and some time

Ofcourse i dont speak russian so i am guessing but those pulls with people dead unbuffed and half health made me think it wasnt about accidents

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    such a lotttttt of wasted time in that video, the first 60 seconds was absolutely utterly pointless

and i've heard of idiots managing to aggro the adds beside morchok /shrug (and spine/madness wipes happened all the time the week it was active, i once was in a group that managed to wipe for over 90 minutes on spine as they had no clue >.> )
    Yeah I have seen that lots of times in LFR. Most guys just aggro the adds near morchok during the fight for giggle and I also love those priests life gripping ppl while they are jumping so that they fall down to the water and die. GG

you are the cancer of wow.

Deleted
    Wow, what a pointless thread. I don't know if doing that is punishable, but you should be reported for being a total dick...

Deleted
    Original music choice too

Deleted
    What a bunch of idiots...

Deleted
    guess i'm not the only one who fails to find anything funny in that video except lolo music ^^

Deleted
    Is´nt that griefing BTW??

I forgot to mention, you can use subtitles

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by L34 View Post
    guess i'm not the only one who fails to find anything funny in that video except lolo music ^^
    I find even the music annoying and terrible, just like the video and the scum of the world that created it.

People who find stuff like this funny are so cute. And by cute I mean stupid. And by stupid I mean need to hurry up and hit puberty.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMoxie View Post
    People who find stuff like this funny are so cute. And by cute I mean stupid. And by stupid I mean need to hurry up and hit puberty.
    So true GG

10+ Year Old Account
    I've thought about dropping kitty form on Zon'ozz for lulz

I approve of this.
    I liek fysix

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Is´nt that griefing BTW??
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2423163002

That thread clarifies that non-participation is griefing, I'd assume that non-participation in the form of deliberately sabotaging an encounter is also actionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post

You have alot of 85s.