Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by nowyouseeme View Post
    Man am i the only person to find Skyrim boring as heck, finished on hardest mode the game is so broke an easy.
    I'm right there with ya! Given the game multiple chances, but i just can't get into it.

Battlefield and PES.-

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven’t played WoW since may.

But right now I am playing Skyrim, Space Marine, Battlefield 3 and Anno 2070.

When Skyrim came out I didn't touch WoW for weeks. Now it's BF3 and i just re-installed Dragon Age 1 today.

Also flash games... OMG flash games on killsometime or armor games will kill HOURS of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man am i the only person to find Skyrim boring as heck, finished on hardest mode the game is so broke an easy.
    Blasphemy! But s'all good bro. A lot of us hated Oblivion and found it boring as heck as well. Nothing wrong with it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Blasphemy! But s'all good bro. A lot of us hated Oblivion and found it boring as heck as well. Nothing wrong with it!
    Yeah thats the problem with Elder Scrolls games. It is pretty easy to trivialize the game into "oblivion" with professions, potions and that stuff. Thats just Skyrim

10+ Year Old Account
    TF2, Terraria, Beat Hazard, Frozen Synapse
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm so i probably think you are a dualwield Melee with enchanting alchemy and blacksmith max? Yeah i agree it makes it alot more easy.
    However i play a dualcasting mage. You can kill stuff fast but if you get ambushed you are dead. This is fun for me cause you actually need to pay attention. Also when you say you "finished" the game you mean you did the main Storyline?

Tooltip says i played 114 hours so far. i do every tiny quest and venture every Tomb i come by but havend discovered half of the map so far. If you rushed though the game so fast its your own fault.

If you want to try it again reroll a Assasinstype with backstab. I tried it once but it is very hard in midgame esspecially agains multiple Mobs who hit like trains.

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Hmm so i probably think you are a dualwield Melee with enchanting alchemy and blacksmith max? Yeah i agree it makes it alot more easy.
    However i play a dualcasting mage. You can kill stuff fast but if you get ambushed you are dead. This is fun for me cause you actually need to pay attention. Also when you say you "finished" the game you mean you did the main Storyline?

Tooltip says i played 114 hours so far. i do every tiny quest and venture every Tomb i come by but havend discovered half of the map so far. If you rushed though the game so fast its your own fault.

If you want to try it again reroll a Assasinstype with backstab. I tried it once but it is very hard in midgame esspecially agains multiple Mobs who hit like trains.
    Or he just doesn't like the game? just because you like it doesn't mean everyone else has too.