Deleted

Question regarding Khem Val

So Khem Val's armour doesn't visibly show HOWEVER the other day I saw somebody with Khem Val and he was wearing armour and he looked pretty cool! So my question is, is it only certain armour that shows on him or am I missing something ?

There are companion skins you can buy from certain vendors. The good ones are a little pricey, but like you saw, they are cool.

For the Republic, I saw Companion Vendors on Balmorra and Belsavis, as well as a couple at the Security Key Vendor on Fleet/Coruscant.

For the Empire, it would be on Taris and Belsavis, plus the Security Key vendor. Dunno about the CE vendor, as I only got Digital Deluxe.

You can view them with the Ctrl + Left Click function, just change from "Character" tab to "Companion" tab when the viewer pops up.

Deleted
    Ok, none anywhere else?

I think on Balmorra, in the cantina, you can get the first Khem Val 'armor' customizations. (I don't remember if they have the actual armored one, or just the one with the jacket.) Taris should have the armored ones, and as far as I know, you should be able to go there as soon as you get your ship and 12.500 credits to pick one up.

Deleted
    Much appreciated