Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Left and right were backwards for me. Was that because of my earphones or the video or my head is messed up?

Deleted
    Knew it already but really amazing stuff

The only problem I have with this is it's all a lie. Speakers and headphones are labeled R and L for a reason. It has nothing to do with your brain deciphering where the sound is coming from. The actual dialogue and experience is still fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikusu View Post
    The only problem I have with this is it's all a lie. Speakers and headphones are labeled R and L for a reason. It has nothing to do with your brain deciphering where the sound is coming from. The actual dialogue and experience is still fun.
    Do you not feel the sound "Moving"?

That's what its supposed to be lol. It's not about Left and Right, it's about the movement between left and right and you imagining/calculating the distance between left and right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    Do you not feel the sound "Moving"?

That's what its supposed to be lol. It's not about Left and Right, it's about the movement between left and right and you imagining/calculating the distance between left and right.
    There's nothing special about that though. Games have been doing this for years. He says so himself. He set up two microphones and when you play with the sound board you can adjust the levels so that it gives a gradual shift from one side to the other. Your brain has no interpreting to do. To make a short story shorter: It's all in your speaker/headphone output which is why there's a guy that's confused a few posts up.

WOW i wasn't expecting this to be so freaking awesome, thank you.