Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Nvm gave this a 2nd try, found it pretty funny, now I'm supposed to draw a "fur fag", how to?

i see all the comments on here saying its full of penises and such, but ive done about 30 now and only seen one involving genitals.

Deleted
    Is it possible to see the drawings I told someone to draw? =S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Random Guy View Post
    Is it possible to see the drawings I told someone to draw? =S

yeah, under neath it will say your chains, and the one you told some one to draw will be there, but it wont show the image unless you click on it. when some one draws it, it will say "new" on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    yeah, under neath it will say your chains, and the one you told some one to draw will be there, but it wont show the image unless you click on it. when some one draws it, it will say "new" on it.
    I see, cheers

Deleted
    I see, cheers
    what chains you started? :P wana know if i drew one of yours.

Deleted
    what chains you started? :P wana know if i drew one of yours.
    A green car shooting flowers at a red moon. A car with blue wings that breathes fire.

How about you? Fucking hilarious btw, I found out the meaning of the chains lol! LMAO right now xD

Deleted
    A green car shooting flowers at a red moon. A car with blue wings that breathes fire.

How about you? Fucking hilarious btw, I found out the meaning of the chains lol! LMAO right now xD
    bleh, not done any of those :P

i started loads of mmo-c ones trying to find more mmo-c members :P

started poachers hunting tigers, an ungrateful whale, unicorn with pacman and a load of others, cant remember them all :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree I also had a hard time to understand how the chains work at first but now I can't stop loling, hahah
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I agree I also had a hard time to understand how the chains work at first but now I can't stop loling, hahah
    :P i went on the site a few days back and didnt understand it, and left the site after a few mins, now i get it its hilarious :P

---------- Post added 2012-01-17 at 04:13 PM ----------

if someone here drew my "whale having dinner with a bear" i love you, that is amazing drawing!

Deleted
    This is actually hilarious, good find OP

Deleted
    Alright. Who drew the one with Mmo-champion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snailman View Post
    Alright. Who drew the one with Mmo-champion?
    i started a chain called "need more mmo-c member" and someone drew a notice board saying "need more mmochampion members!" with those pull of strips, it was great. i started like 5mmo-c ones thogh :P

---------- Post added 2012-01-17 at 04:32 PM ----------

has anyone seen the doctor one? i got a thing saying draw a doctor with big balls, so i did that and now theres a pic of surgery going wrong.

Deleted
    Omg, found the "Need more mm-champ members"! Im the great artist behind the first polarbear pic

Deleted
    Omg, found the "Need more mm-champ members"! Im the great artist behind the first polarbear pic
    #

dam, its gone off my chain now, i cant see it anymore

can anyone see the angry pvper one? thats amazing. i drew a warrior in a mages frost nova, and this was the description it got : "An unhappy man with a puddle for legs brings the Arthurian smackdown on a haunted girl who's stolen a handful of his puddle."

Deleted
    #

dam, its gone off my chain now, i cant see it anymore

can anyone see the angry pvper one? thats amazing. i drew a warrior in a mages frost nova, and this was the description it got : "An unhappy man with a puddle for legs brings the Arthurian smackdown on a haunted girl who's stolen a handful of his puddle."
    Hehe epic! Srsly, there's some really great drawings here =O

Deleted
    That'd be /b/... Funny as hell

Deleted
    i dont think anyone is carrying on the angry pvper one

WoW awesome Coldkil is in there :P
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    This site is so much fun

Deleted
    WOW, please tell me someone in here drew the princess in the castle being rescued by a man on a unicorn? :P i told them to draw that one, and its an amazing drawing,