Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Undead racials will be uncompetitive in cataclysm

Blizzard is trying to balance out how strong undead racials used to be, so in cataclysm they are being left behind and will be uncompetitive. The undead racials are going to be so bad that even the undercity guards are going to race change to orc.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Undead racials will be uncompetitive in cataclysm

Holy crap you have the final release of The cataclysm!? dude tell me where to get it.

Perhaps they could just give WoTF to all the other class's except the Undead for awhile ;D

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bojangles
    Blizzard is trying to balance out how strong undead racials used to be, so in cataclysm they are being left behind and will be uncompetitive. The undead racials are going to be so bad that even the undercity guards are going to race change to orc.
    FYI: All racials are getting an overhaul to compete with the new goblin and worgen racials. But you should know that already since you seem to have Cataclysm

no offense but to me it just sounds like "QQ I USED TO BE OP BUT NOW IM NOT ANYMORE" although on the note of racials being left behind - i doubt it
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

It looks more like you rerolled to forum troll.

1) The game is not PvP based

2) As said, the WotF in PvE , considering you don't wear PvP trinket while engaging a boss, is very useful.

Racials don't make or break toons
    Chants don't make or break toons
    Gems don't make or break toons
    Gear don't make or break toons

PLAYERS MAKE AND BREAK THEIR TOONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoogles

You need atleast a balance of gear and skill to do well. you can be the most skilled player in WoW but be naked and be out DPSed by someone with just mediocre gear and skill
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US

Blizzard announced that the races would get new new, better, more fun racials in cataclysm.

Maybe you should wait until they announce what the new racials will be before you call them crap.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Spoogles
    Racials don't make or break toons
    Chants don't make or break toons
    Gems don't make or break toons

yeah.. Players break their toons by picking the wrong gems, chants and gear.

Looks > Racial abilities. :-*
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&cn=Chimaria

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

The undead racials are going to be so bad that even the undercity guards are going to race change to orc.
    +1

And UC guards already race changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimaria
    Looks > Racial abilities. :-*
    This.
    First Rule of MMO's:
    -Those who have accomplished less than you are noobs.
    -Those who have accomplished more than you are no-lifers.

From a PvE perspective, undead have already been shafted. Now before people start saying WotF is op, in what way is that op in PvE? oh yes... i forgot... onyxia uses a fear mechanic... and in CoS Mal'Ganis uses a sleep... can't really think of anything more right now. Compare that to say... Gnomes? Gnomes have a passive ability (5% extra int) that is good for arcane mages, in Cataclysm (if the ability is still there) it will work for all dps casters as int will go towards spellpower. Lets try humans then, +5% spirit isn't that bad either, esp if it stays the same in Cataclysm where Blizz have said Spirit will be the main stat for healers.

But undead can swim underwater longer. Yay undead.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolcatchris
    also, we're not glass cannons anymore, we haven't been for ages. either that or everyone is a cannon, and some are plate cannons.

10+ Year Old Account

Blizz is going to be giving all dwarves blacksmithing and mining as a racial, and taurens are going to be able to use two-handers in one hand for fee from size.

See what I did there? I can post random crap with nothing to back it also.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina
    Perhaps they could just give WoTF to all the other class's except the Undead for awhile ;D

Id rather have Every man for himself thank you very much, not that Wotf crap
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Quote Originally Posted by Darrkh
    Id rather have Every man for himself thank you very much, not that Wotf crap
    you still technically had 2 trinkets compared to the 1 from Every Man for Himself. I don't see why you would rather have had it :-\

I'm undead myself, and I don't want the top 10 pvpers to be 80% Undead. It's just unfair.