Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I don't really know if you can call it a talent, but I have nearly perfect knowledge of all things DBZ. Random DBZ fact time!

Tapion's, (one of the main characters of movie 13, Wrath of the Dragon) planet was likely destroyed 7-10 years before the events of Wrath of the Dragon when Broly blew up the South Galaxy, thus making his sacrifice to imprison Hirudegan within his own body completely useless. This means when Tapion reaches the end of his journey, he won't find his planet or his brother Minosha waiting for him, and may even run out of fuel before reaching another habitable planet, thus dying a sad and lonely death in space sometime before the start of DBGT.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2012-01-15 at 10:51 PM.

Deleted
    I am pretty good at Guitar Hero/Rock Band, I play on expert and get about 85% on Through the Fire and Flames.

I can also bend/twist(?) my shoulders and legs, creeping my friends out. It looks pretty wierd when your feet have been twisted 120 degrees.

At first I would only send her in there when it was time to wake up for school.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    I can shake my ass really well.
    That can actually make you some money, not very useless

OT: I have the ability to grow wild facial hair, and like to change it often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Skelington can walk on his knuckles. It hurts. But it's fun going up staircases.
    You are also the master of talking about yourself in 3rd person, don't forget that!

My skills are... ummm... wallowing in self pity. I'm good at it :S

10+ Year Old Account
    I can draw!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    I DOODLE!

Deleted
    I'm able to ex a bottle of captain morgan

I can wiggle my ears, my nose to a certain extent, and raise one eyebrow. My little toes and a thumb are also double jointed, so I can "knock" on floors with my toes, and creep people out with my thumb.
    I'm also very good at drawing portraits of people.

I eat really fast and drink really fast. My fingers pop and I can make them.. uhm... not sure what to call it, but it hurts after awhile. Oh yeah, I can touch my nose with my tongue... yay?

I wouldn't say I can draw, but I do make some weird ass shit when I do draw. Fuck if I know what this is.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-01-16 at 05:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can suck in my stomach to an abnormally skinny looking position and bend my ribcage in more than the usual human being. Its like a trampoline!

10+ Year Old Account
    I take my Swiss army knife and start clawing the shit out of my desk. =/

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." --Billy Joel

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” --John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    You are also the master of talking about yourself in 3rd person, don't forget that!

My skills are... ummm... wallowing in self pity. I'm good at it :S
    made me laugh, im also good at that haha

im good at absorbing relatively useless information in less than a minute, and then forgetting all the vital things i need to remember before i go to school

I can pick up things with my toes fairly well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can raise one eyebrow. That's pretty useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gottie4u View Post
    I take my Swiss army knife and start clawing the shit out of my desk. =/
    Our knives aren't supposed to do that. :P

Since I'm a student in an university, I don't have much money tho.
    So I mastered to cook with random (eatable) things a godly dinner, just for me. Flour soup is freaking tasty if you add some pepper! ;D

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i can do 20 chin ups

I can badly photoshop WoW weapons together to make even worse weapons.

Fun fact; some japanese site took my picture, changed the background and claim it to be in the game itself. However the site has since been gone. Which upsets me cuz I found it funny =/

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can say the alphabet backwards without messing up and uhh yeah. I can make almost anything taste good with rice, manage to pop nearly every part of my body at once, and say random bs and have people believe me in person because I don't studder when I speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Blunt View Post
    I can contract my en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tensor_tympani_muscle voluntarily,
    creating a thunder sound inside my head which no one else hears.
    so THAT'S what it's called!! i thought i was the only person who could do that lmao.. but i can wiggle my ears, nose, and eyebrows. some people find that fascinating, still doesn't get me anywhere in life

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsid View Post
    I can roll a coin over my fingers.
    Oooh, I want to be able to do that