New HPally just hit 85 7 hours ago.

Hey other hpallys my guild wanted me to level a hpally for our 10 man group so i did now that im 85 im looking to figure out how to min - max my stats and top my heals. Any tips / tricks are greatly appreciated

My questions are

What are the two top proffesions for a Hpally?

How often should i be using judgement?

Whats the Top Raid spec for DS right now?

Im Suppose to gem full int correct? and Reforge anything to haste?

Im gonna link my armory i know i dont have any chants or gems i just hit 85 like i said 7 hours ago and i pretty much wanted to go to bed after.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yonce/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Dugler View Post
    What are the two top proffesions for a Hpally? - Basically the same thing as everything else (BS and if no full epic gems, JC, otherwise most other professions work well) Not a fan of engineering or tailoring for a holy pally

How often should i be using judgement? - Once about every 50 seconds to keep Judgment of the Pure up (I do 50 seconds in case I miss)

Whats the Top Raid spec for DS right now? - Depends on raid comp

Im Suppose to gem full int correct? and Reforge anything to haste? Stat weights tend to lead to INT > SPI > Haste > Crit > Mastery (this is under debate. Some prefer Mastery > Crit > Haste)
    I've bolded my responses in the quote
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Deleted
    Top professions are Alchemy/Engineering/Leatherworking/Enchanting/Inscription/Blacksmithing. In my opinion Engineering is slightly better as you can pop Synapse Springs once a minute when you're using heavy hitting spells.

You should judge once every 60 seconds exactly. Any more is a healing loss. You are melee hit capped probably with 1/2 in Enlightened Judgements (check this!) so your judgement will never miss.

Top Raid spec for Dragon Soul? As quietstrm07 says this totally depends on raid comp. Also your question isn't very clear. Do you mean healers? Or just any spec in general. There are some classes at the moment that are less strong then the others (which is always the case) but every class is good enough to clear stuff.

You should always gem pure int in a red slot. Almost always use int/spirit in blue and int/haste in yellow slots. Exception is when you've got a socket bonus of +10 of a secondary stat. Then it's not worth doing this and just put a full int gem in the yellow/blue socket (this is not the case on the gear you've got.)
    Meta gem is +54 int with OR 2% max mana OR 3% extra crit rating.
    Reforging in my opinion is: Spirit > Haste > Mastery > Crit. As long as you have spirit on EVERY item you're set.

Note that glyph of Beacon of Light isn't that good of a glyph. Try using another one like Divine Protection or Lay on Hands.