A quick update on Ability Delay

Yay

swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141027

During the development of Star Wars: The Old Republic, we’ve been paying a lot of attention to the game’s responsiveness. As pointed out by some people on the Forum, a very responsive experience is one of the factors that separate the best MMOs from the others. This is something we are fully aware of and take extremely seriously.

Several of the issues brought forth by the community have already been dealt with and you should see the fixes integrated in coming patches, including those coming this month. Every lead mentioned on the forum is being investigated and I cannot stress enough how useful your feedback is – especially when coupled with the level of details found in some of the posts.

So I’d really like to thank the community for this very constructive feedback.

Thanks again and best regards,

pc.gamespy.com/pc/bioware-mmo-project/1216434p1.html

GameSpy: Have you made progress in tracking down a way to fix that annoying PvP combat lag issue?

James Ohlen: Oh, yeah. The thing is, it's not a single thing. It's a whole bunch of different things that come together to create the feeling of lag. In some ways that's good news -- it means it's not actually lag -- but in other ways it's bad news. It means we have to touch a whole bunch of different systems to improve it. It's something that we have a lot of different solutions for. A lot of those solutions are coming in Game Update 1 next week. We have some more in the weekly patch that will come out a week after that. That's another thing, our weekly patches, where we're doing bug fixes -- when I say "bug fixes," I don't just mean bugs, I also mean what we like to call "quality of life improvements." Things that are annoying players, we'll make tweaks to them or changes. For example, our auction house, the Galactic Trade Network. People have some issues with some of the features involved there. Because of that, we're making small changes to improve it, they won't be in the major game updates, but instead they'll be in the weekly bug-fix updates.

GameSpy: Thanks for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by xXcrysisXx View Post
    For example, our auction house, the Galactic Trade Network. People have some issues with some of the features involved there.
    Burn it down.

BURN IT DOWN.

Deleted
    Well, isn't this good It's a good step in the way of making this a better game.

I think it's unnecessary to be all sceptical about swtor, it's a new game, they're shitting out bugfixes like crazy. That means that they're really, really working on the game and they're trying to fix all the bugs asap. Creds to them for fixing the bugs so frequently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quality of life improvements are always welcome. Specially when it comes to character animations and smoothness.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.