Page 1 of 2
LastLast

4.3.2 Dragon Soul Nerfs

What are they exactly, more or less regarding Spine on heroic but does anyone have a list?

I am unaware of any DS nerfs. I only saw some tooltip clarifications/rewords.

Deleted
    I've not heard of any nerfs incomming to DS with the patch so don't think we'll see any in it.

Trash before Zonozz is getting nerfed.

There was a buttload of changes on Wowhead due to datamining, and it seems like just about the right time for a nerf to hit in ~2 weeks time (people are getting bottlenecked on spine due to not being able to stack ALL the immunity/burst classes).
    As for spine, Wowhead is unable to datamine HP changes (I'm 90% ceartain), so we don't know if the tendons, etc has had anything changed, but I am sure I saw that degradation will only give 5% (down from 6%) decrease in hp per amalgamation blown up, and that the small bloods explosion dmg had been nerfed by about 30%.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    There was a buttload of changes on Wowhead due to datamining, and it seems like just about the right time for a nerf to hit in ~2 weeks time (people are getting bottlenecked on spine due to not being able to stack ALL the immunity/burst classes).
    As for spine, Wowhead is unable to datamine HP changes (I'm 90% ceartain), so we don't know if the tendons, etc has had anything changed, but I am sure I saw that degradation will only give 5% (down from 6%) decrease in hp per amalgamation blown up, and that the small bloods explosion dmg had been nerfed by about 30%.
    can u post a link?

There's this: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=109257

But no indication whether it will ever be utilised.

Quote Originally Posted by datrillest View Post
    can u post a link?
    link to datamined changes

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Trash before Zonozz is getting nerfed.
    I don't see why they'd randomly nerf the trash, especially when currently the Heroic version is experiencing some sort of bug with the damage it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    I don't see why they'd randomly nerf the trash, especially when currently the Heroic version is experiencing some sort of bug with the damage it does.
    Maybe because it's annoying to get randomly 2 shotted by Flails.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beasty View Post
    There's this: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=109257

But no indication whether it will ever be utilised.
    Imagine if that was a zone wide debuff on the bosses like the player buff in ICC, would be hilarious to see how HC guilds react.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Imagine if that was a zone wide debuff on the bosses like the player buff in ICC, would be hilarious to see how HC guilds react.
    Sozlol, most heroic guilds are finished or finishing and will be finished by 4.3.2 dropping.

I suppose the nerfs will make selling gear/mounts a bit easier.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Probably the same way they reacted to ICC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Probably the same way they reacted to ICC
    Yeah whining like a BAWS HAHA

so yeah, seems they might do a icc debuff.

and i see some nerfs, mainly a few slight fixes to spine but nothing MAJOR. QQ

if blizzard is pulling another ICC debuff (or buff), I don't get it, the reason they implemented the ICC debuff before is for all people to see content, isnt the LFR the solution to that? they actively stated that atleast with this system is they don't have to change anything on Normal and Heroic, and still people will see content.

Quote Originally Posted by Tylium View Post
    Most are tooltip changes, for example barrages already hit for 280k on hc blackhorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Didn't it have something to do with the one tentacle in the back causing additional resists

Something how its normally based off of the boss's level, but with one tentacle it was based off of their level(85) so naturally had more resists.

At least if memory serves. I never paid too much attention to the others since I cleaved down the claw.
    Last edited by Stuffs; 2012-01-17 at 04:17 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was personally hoping for spine nerfs myself haha. Oh this is going to be a long long month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dyzophoria View Post
    if blizzard is pulling another ICC debuff (or buff), I don't get it, the reason they implemented the ICC debuff before is for all people to see content, isnt the LFR the solution to that? they actively stated that atleast with this system is they don't have to change anything on Normal and Heroic, and still people will see content.
    You haven't been paying any attention then. Blizzard will always nerf heroics when guilds run into a wall on them. They just watch how many guilds are finishing and when the number gets too low, they nerf away. LFR may be for people to see the content. Nerfs are for people to be able to FINISH the content at whatever level they decide to play. Those are two different things.