Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How many hours do you play SWTOR per week ?

I remember when WoW was first released.. My university studies went out the window for months !

Nearly failed ! So big tip .. make sure you get your priorities right before entering each evening into SWTOR.

seriously wiped my priorities for months. Anyone else had similar issues ?

ha-ha.. gee I guess Im lucky the girlfriend didnt leave me.

Way too many to admit. I believe this will continue until my main is a Battlemaster, and then hopefully I'll play less...

Deleted
    Bought the game 2 weeks ago. I've played around 50 - 60 hours per week I guess.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Since release, I've accumulated about five days of played time. I'd say I probably play at least a couple hours every night.

I average at about 18 hours a day.

Wooo !! so I have played approx. 30hours total.. now level 13. I guess I classed as a mega newbie.. i dont mind but I guess I am not really getting a true feeling for the game without pushing harder.

Keyboard Turner DerptasticBrony's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's better to ask when I'm not on!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd say about 6 hours a day, average, for me.

married with 3 kids and run a cattle operation/small farm.

sleep is overrated...

Deleted
    Not much unfortunately. As much as i'd love to, song writing/recording and making custom guitars eats all my time ><

9 hours at average. Might push it to 18hours if I have nothing else to do on certain days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I average around 30-35 hours a week with a full time job in place. I have one 50 character and I am planning to PvP hardcore in 1.1 in Ilum. I just got 50 late last night, but overall, I never spacebar the RPG and movie scenes that my jedi sentinel provided me. From December 12th to January 15th, I am finally got to 50 and I haven't started on datacron exploration nor dailies just yet. I am valor rank 32, so I enjoy the PvP and World PvP more often. ;3

I try to think I take it easy, but I know that I am probably around 30-40 hours a week right now. I just hit 50 on my commando on Friday, so now the real grind begins! Only Valor Rank 34 right now so I have quite the ways to go.

Days off? 14 or so.
    Days that I work? Two before work and four or so after.

Since I got in on pre-release. I'm pretty much a lost cause right now.
    'Cause what the world needs now
    is a new Frank Sinatra
    so I can get you in bed.

I think I've probably averaged 12 hours a day, although in the first two weeks that was more closer to 18.

Way more than I want to admit. Usually 10+ hours a day if work allows. Even if it doesn't, sleep is for the weak.
    Bleh

Around 60+ hours a week

I confess it is a relief that I'm not the only addict.
    'Cause what the world needs now
    is a new Frank Sinatra
    so I can get you in bed.

I usually play about 7+ hours-to damn many. any day... soo 55-65 a week! With a wife, 2 Year old, and an Internet Manager of a Car Dealership.

Wife and I are taking our time with this game, so I would say about 15 or so hours a week tops.

This week I am at 50 hours, overall 347 hours.