Mobile Phones You Have Owned

I'm American and I've been a Nextel, and more recently a Sprint Customer, and I have only ever owned four phones!

Motorola i275 - Nextel Direct Connect
    BlackBerry 8350i - Nextel Direct Connect
    Samsung Galaxy S Epic 4G - Sprint
    Samsung Galaxy S II Epic Touch 4G - Sprint

I figured we coudl talk about phones we have had. What features you liked and did not like.

I will never purchase an Apple product ever. I find opensource projects very progressive. I really enjoy Android. I love all the features and apps. I really can't wait for Icecream Sandwich (Android 4.0) to be released on my GS2. But Sprint is switching from 4G WiiMax to 4G LTE, so I might be updating to the Sprint Galaxy Nexus. Which was just announced and the release time table was "first-half 2012."

EDIT: Posted Images of muh old phones

Last edited by Linkedblade; 2012-01-17 at 04:19 AM.

My first phone was a brick. it weighed about 400g, it cost 40 (euros or marks, not sure) back in 2002 or 2003.
    My second phone was a motorola that opened up. It had a colour screen and a battery that lasted about 6 hours.
    My third phone (got this one about 2 years after the motorola's battery finally packed in) was a simple "it phones and texts and that is all" phone. It cost ten euros and came with 5 euros credit on a pay-as-you-go simcard.
    My fourth phone is an LG 560 optimum smartphone thing. It does all these snazzy things like internet and play videos. I use it more as an MP3 player than a telephone though. Apparently it also has facebook and twitter (but I can't get them to work). Not that this bothers me, I visited my facebook page three times since august and I don't get the point of twitter.

Samsung SGH-X140 from 2005 year and still using it so far. It's made in Korea, still works perfectly, I see no reason to change it for something else.

I've only had a Motorola RAZR since 06. Maybe it's time to get a new phone.

10+ Year Old Account
    In chronological order:
    1. Sony Ericsson GH688
    2. Nokia 5110
    3. Nokia 6110
    3. Sony Ericsson (can't remember which)
    4. Nokia N71
    5. Samsung E2210B
    6. Samsung C5220
    7. Samsung Google Nexus S

10+ Year Old Account
    In chronological order as well:
    Samsung (something.. monochrome with blue lighting)
    Motorola T720
    Sony Ericsson W810i
    Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
    iPhone 4