simple question about fury

Hi guys, just a simple question about Fury's mechanics:

Is a weapon's proc on offhand lower than the original? Because I want to use two Souldrinkers on my Warrior. So, will I have 3% chance to proc it?

depends on how often your offhand hits. All non-weapon-based attacks roll procs from -both- hands. Weapon-based attacks can only proc the souldrinker if the attack originated from the souldrinker in question. might sound confusing, but here: your colossus smash is weapon damage based, but it only hits with your main hand. it'll proc your main hand weapon but not proc your offhand weapon. Raging blow hits with both weapons, so it'll have a chance to proc twice if you have 2 souldrinkers. Whirlwind is the same: if there are 10 enemies around you and you dual wield souldrinker and your ww hits them all, you have 20 chances to proc it. If you bloodthirst/execute/heroic strike/cleave, it'll roll twice per hit (if cleave hits 3 targets, it should roll 6 times)

Thank you! I tought it was a simple question but in the end it wasn't so simple. XD So, basically, its chance to proc is based on how many monsters did I attacked with a single weapon attack and an attacking with both weapons will multiply this chance by 2.

Not quite, but close enough.