Deleted

Need urgent help regarding eu republic pvp server

My main is on us the crucible pits(140ping from eu its not that bad but i have a rather good connection) however, my friends decided to buy a game and they cant play on us server because of lag.
    basically i need a decent eu(english) pvp server with decent win rate in warzones( i dont want to play 24/7 huttball and getting farmed by premades because our side has 50s with brain damage), without much drama and random gibberish 3rd world talk in general.
    oh and balanced ilum if possible. would like to know as soon as possible since we wanna start today. ty

Ilum is just trading for us, but it's usually about 2:1 in favour of the Imps.

Win Rate - I usually only do WZs between 2300 and 0900 and at that point it's like 90% win rate usually, but during the day it drops down - only because we often then have teams with 1-2 50s and 6 below L40. Though I suspect that will get better once they seperate out the 50s, and we'll all be put together rather than in 10 different WZs with a bunch of lower players. I'm rank 53 btw, so I've not done massive amounts of PvP, but I've done a reasonable amount to get a decent idea of things.

This is on Niman EU PvP server btw. As a republic I get Huttball about 1 in 20 games. Queue usually takes no more than 3-4 minutes at the very most, less if you solo queue. General is always English, apart from the very rare random other language in one line - usually a mistaken message sent to a general channel instead of a private one. Auction House is pretty active, gear at all levels, epics, materials, the lot.

Plenty of people pugging Flashpoints at all levels, pretty easy to find a L50 hardmode flashpoint group. Operation Normal Mode pugs are happening quite often too.
    Last edited by Raeli; 2012-01-17 at 12:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeli View Post
    Ilum is just trading for us, but it's usually about 2:1 in favour of the Imps.

Win Rate - I usually only do WZs between 2300 and 0900 and at that point it's like 90% win rate usually, but during the day it drops down - only because we often then have teams with 1-2 50s and 6 below L40. Though I suspect that will get better once they seperate out the 50s, and we'll all be put together rather than in 10 different WZs with a bunch of lower players. I'm rank 53 btw, so I've not done massive amounts of PvP, but I've done a reasonable amount to get a decent idea of things.

This is on Niman EU PvP server btw. As a republic I get Huttball about 1 in 20 games. Queue usually takes no more than 3-4 minutes at the very most, less if you solo queue. General is always English, apart from the very rare random other language in one line - usually a mistaken message sent to a general channel instead of a private one. Auction House is pretty active, gear at all levels, epics, materials, the lot.

Plenty of people pugging Flashpoints at all levels, pretty easy to find a L50 hardmode flashpoint group. Operation Normal Mode pugs are happening quite often too.
    thanks for your input, it seems ight