Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    heh did you join the site just to spread the glorious news of triple boobs?
    This was an important factor in a Total Recall remake, actually

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    heh did you join the site just to spread the glorious news of triple boobs?

nicely done

triple boobed martian hookers aside, how was the actual film? I'm looking forward to it, but not expecting much.
    Actually I made an account to spam recruitment messages for my recently barren raiding guild and saw this thread and felt that the word had to be spread, "Here be tri-breasts, hiding behind the PG-13."

It was a pretty safe generic action film with some nice sci-fi visuals. Very Bladerunner-esque, I watched it after having just seen the Arnold version and can safely say that while it may be truer to the source material....Arnold's was more entertaining to me personally. I would recommend it if you had nothing better to do, but it's not something you've got to see by any stretch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    The Green Mile is also one of his works
    Another funny coincidence Philip K DIck who wrote the source material for Total Recall also wrote the source material for Bladerunner. THought I would mention it as Bladerunner is being brought up.
    Minority Report, A Scanner Darkly, and The Adjustment Bureau were all adapted from his written works as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ateup View Post
    tube link
    :O ALERT THE PRESS! a Remake looks quite similar to the original, we must alert the village elders

Yes okay the trailers are... incredibly similar, but it's two trailers for THE SAME FILM, it has basically the same story, the same 'key' points, why would the trailer NOT be very similar?

I'd be more worried how similar the new Judge Dredd movie looks to 'The Raid' but hey, that's just me.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Did it have Johnny Cab?

Deleted
    It was a shot for shot remake.
    With none of the mindfucking of the original, thus losing all meaning.

Total souless cashgrab. Stay away people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ateup View Post

^^^This is guaranteed to be the best scene in the movie right here. Kind of like when they had that CGI Arnold in the crappy Terminator Salvation movie.
    Haha, I'm not really interested in watching this film, but I must say that was an awesome tribute to the original. Maybe I will watch it after all
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."