FADED CHAOS 3/8hm 7/7hm [Mon-Thu 8p - 12a Pacific] LFM All Classes!

Currently seeking very talented players of all classes! High focus on ranking DPS and Healers! If you are a tank looking to apply, please have 4pc t13 and Mirror of Broken Images for immediate consideration!

We are looking for leadership quality players as well to help us grow our team with the intention of forming a 25man core. To help us lead our teams you must be obsessed with competitive progression as a sport and seek to be the best.

Please visit our website for more details on the specific class/spec's we need.

Main Raid Schedule (Pacific Time):
    Mon - Thu :: 8:00p – 12:00a

Cataclysm Progression:
    Dragon Soul: 8/8 Normal, 3/8 Heroic, Hagara to 30%, No ultrax attemps yet for some reason lol, but monday!
    Firelands: 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic
    Bastion of Twilight: 4/4 Normal, 3/5 Heroic
    Blackwing Descent: 6/6 Normal, 6/6 Heroic
    Throne of Four Winds: 2/2 Normal

A Little About Us
    At the moment we are recruiting to fill up an extremely solid 10man raid team with the expectation that all raiders must be able to push the same progression at roughly the same rate. We seek competitive raiding both internally within the guild and externally amongst our server and beyond so high levels of synergy must be established. We are aiming for a quality 25man raid in the near future that is capable of top world progression so your goals and ability must be in line with this.

We are an adult guild with the average demographic being 20 - 40 years of age; ideally we will schedule Vegas celebration events when we have achieved something very special to us. We raid 4 days per week during progression and are focused on building up a strong, competitive team to maintain high rankings on our realm and beyond.

You can find us on the realm of US-Lightbringer, a west-coast (Pacific Time) based PvE realm with several high ranked raiding guilds on it. It is a High population Alliance dominant server and one of the top PvE, Pacific based servers in the raiding scene. We want to better the servers PvE Ranking as a whole and build a great community while doing so both in and out of guild.

Head over to our web site for more details and to fill out an application now!

www(dot)fadedchaos(dot)com

Merger / Acquisitions

We will entertain the idea of another guild wanting to merge into us for 25man competitive raiding progression. While this process seems like an easy answer it is much more involved and takes careful planning. If you are in a similar position as us and want the next level of competition please find me in-game or send a message on our forums to discuss options. We will NOT be re-branding (changing the guild name) or server transferring off of Lightbrigner at the moment, please keep this in mind when approaching us regarding mergers.
    Last edited by zurkhan; 2012-01-20 at 09:59 AM. Reason: updated progress to 3/8hm!

Immediate openings for Healers (Priest, Paladin, Shaman) and Tanks with DPS OS (Warrior, Paladin, Druid)!! Apply now!

Still looking! 35% on h:zon'ozz last night after about 2.5hrs of pulls!

LF healers (paladin, priest) with a solid understanding of the Deep Corruption mechanic from H:Yor'sahj!

16% on h:zon'ozz after about an hour of attempts... hit enrage w/ 1 dps dead from before the burn; and someone got called into work!

ಠ_ಠ

LFM APPS NOW!

Still looking for more.

Woot, zon'ozz died tonight! Very fun fight on heroic. Haven't tried ultraxion yet for some reason, so that should die on Monday I'm hoping.

So how do I edit the thread title to show 3/8 heroic? I went to edit post -> go advanced and changed the title, yet it doesn't change in the listing of threads? :O

Up for now; I have a new thread with a generic title but it hasn't been approved yet. Don't want to be asking a moderator to change my thread title every time we get a new kill!