Anyone think it will ever get fixed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon... ...

Quote Originally Posted by tehTyrant View Post
    Soon... ...
    You forgot the blizzard trademark.

Quote Originally Posted by Veight View Post
    Anyone think it will ever get fixed?
    Was fixed, for me anyway, about 3 weeks ago...

Wouldn't hold my breath... I read somewhere recently they think it only affects a small number of people (lol) and those that it affects all have terribad computers. I have an i7 with 4 month old SLI'd 1GB cards and 8GB RAM - the delay in PvP in particular has led me to hover over the cancel subscription button on my account page on more than one occasion...

You definitely feel it playing merc healer.. Sometimes after you spam heal and you want to immediate expend up your 30 stack charge.. The ability actually get locks out (I think it could be a UI bug.. After you finish casting, there seem to be an internal delay from prevents you from performing next action immediately)

According to 1.1 patch note that seems to got fixed.. So we will see

Yes, I think bugs will get fixed. Really now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Semihage View Post
    You definitely feel it playing merc healer.. Sometimes after you spam heal and you want to immediate expend up your 30 stack charge.. The ability actually get locks out (I think it could be a UI bug.. After you finish casting, there seem to be an internal delay from prevents you from performing next action immediately)

According to 1.1 patch note that seems to got fixed.. So we will see
    I've yet to notice that with supercharge getting stuck as a Merc Healer, lv50 and done plenty of WZ's and combat etc. Only place i've noticed it so far is when basically spamming back and fore between Rapid Scan and Healing Scan when supercharge is up, sometimes it gets 'stuck' between two casts, almost as if it gives me an extra GCD for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    I've yet to notice that with supercharge getting stuck as a Merc Healer, lv50 and done plenty of WZ's and combat etc. Only place i've noticed it so far is when basically spamming back and fore between Rapid Scan and Healing Scan when supercharge is up, sometimes it gets 'stuck' between two casts, almost as if it gives me an extra GCD for no reason.
    Mmm.. I seem to get that a lot.. Basically if you spam a couple of rapid heal, then you want to quickly connect to super charge (or that insta heal you get at top of healing tree).. You have to spam it because first click usually don't respond even though the animation is finished and combat heal text has already appeared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohlen in some interview somewhere said more fixes would be coming the week after 1.1 as well. Can't find the damn link.

I sure hope so. Delay/Stuttering is so damaging when you're playing a Sentinel/Marauder.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    im hoping this is fixed, as it is really making my assissin not enjoyable in pvp
    Einstien trolled Newton so hard with general relativity

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosebump View Post
    Wouldn't hold my breath... I read somewhere recently they think it only affects a small number of people (lol) and those that it affects all have terribad computers. I have an i7 with 4 month old SLI'd 1GB cards and 8GB RAM - the delay in PvP in particular has led me to hover over the cancel subscription button on my account page on more than one occasion...
    2 different issues. FPS issues are not the ability delay. The ability delay is something else entirely. Abilities just don't activate or the animations are too long and it affects casts not be strict on cast time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azzv3DTQgyQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwPT5x0GTVE

On my shadow, I've had times where my Force Cloak, Mind Snap (Interrupt), Force Speed and Resiliance do not activate when I am spamming them for like 10 seconds. It's the same as the riposte problem. My Shadow Strike gets that problem but I can see that is from lag.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehTyrant View Post
    Soon... ...
    The correct meme is "Absolutely"

Deleted
    They will definitely TRY to fix the problem. The outcry is huge after all and rightly so. The game is virtually unplayable for me once 4+ people turn up on my screen. It can take over 3 seconds for an ability to actually trigger. This really shouldn't have ever gone live.

But to be honest, I think it will take closer to a year until SWTOR runs as smoothly as we've come to expect it from game like WoW.

The engine needs so much optimization that one fix won't be nearly enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    We do not need more threads on this.