Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    You dont know the amount of internal testing that QA need for an mmo of this size.
    Most of the current bugs were discovered and reported far back in beta and still haven't been fixed so it's pretty obvious they don't have much resources assigned to fixing bugs.
    Fanboy them as much as you'd like, I actually enjoy the game too, but that is seriously slow no matter what anyone says.

Regarding the PVP brackets -> iirc only level 50 gear the pvp stats on it, and if your level is lower than the highest level in the WZ, your stats are artificially inflated to match.

So yes, taking the 50s out will be a huge change to anyone doing pvp while leveling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ighox View Post
    Most of the current bugs were discovered and reported far back in beta and still haven't been fixed so it's pretty obvious they don't have much resources assigned to fixing bugs.
    Fanboy them as much as you'd like, I actually enjoy the game too, but that is seriously slow no matter what anyone says.
    really? should we have daily patches instead of weekly?

very much so

- anti aliasing
    - only 50s in warzones
    - 4 new raidbosses

its gonna be great

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Or just more issues fixed weekly?

Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Twice a day or gtfo.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    You know all those shitty old quests in your quest log that you can't abandon...you should be able to after patch.
    I guess I've been lucky. Never had an issue with that.

At the rate bugfixes are coming in at I really doubt they have another team just on bugfixes.
    You mean patches every few days is too slow? Yeah they aren't massive in size, but it takes a lot of work to make sure 1 fix doesn't cause 100 other issues. Perhaps you've never done programming before?

I really wish people would get over this fanboy name they need to bring to conversations. If you feel the need to name call, while avoiding the vulgarity filters, maybe just not post? Yes there were many bugs discovered in beta, but sometimes additional changes need to be made to the game in order to rule causes out. Look at the guild chat bug. That required them to gather information across a broader base (my guild of 70 some only had 1 person with the issue). After they gathered some details they deployed a couple changes to the game to rule out the cause. After 1 or 2 changes they discovered what was causing it and officially patched it.

So please understand that it can take several steps to fix issues since you don't want to screw everything else up by putting in a fix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or just more issues fixed weekly?
    They fix what they can every week. Some take longer than others.

Can't wait for AA. More raid bosses is always good. I will miss lol'ing at lowbies in PVP though hehe.

I'm more looking forward to the March patch, can't wait to see what the legacy system is all about.

Always look forward to bug fixes as well

I dont even know the full patch notes, so it depends on how much bugs they fix really.

Quote Originally Posted by atrixx View Post
    You mean patches every few days is too slow? Yeah they aren't massive in size, but it takes a lot of work to make sure 1 fix doesn't cause 100 other issues. Perhaps you've never done programming before?
    Can you honestly say that a bug of loot chests in hardmodes/raids not working like 50% of the time should take a month to fix?
    Raidmembers randomly dying after killing Gharj should take 2-3 months?
    Instant warzone queue disconnect to character selection bug ~2 months?

Guess I'v just been spoiled by other MMO's then if it really should take that long.

Not gonna derail this topic anymore so if you're happy with the current rate of changes good for you.

Back on topic; excited for chests not being bugged anymore and nightmare mode Soa mind traps won't have 200k health anymore.
    Last edited by Ighox; 2012-01-18 at 10:09 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    You know all those shitty old quests in your quest log that you can't abandon...you should be able to after patch.
    I know it's totally OT.. but i love your image.. thad = god.

BMS - Coolest college show series i've ever watched

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    They are working on fixes for those; there are already small fixes in next patch regarding the ability delay. Would you rather have them postpone new content? You realize right that that is an entirely different team working on new content, and another team works on bug fixes?
    if the "team" that is making the content is 1.1, is the same "team" that made the release content, then no i would not like another FP where you dont get loot and bosses 1 shot people at 20%.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Nah not re-subbing, if they release the patch before my free period ends and it grabs me enough to want to sub, I MITE, but I just don't see it happening Believe me when I say I want it too but meh.....

Deleted
    Yup, new flashpoint looks something a little different cant wait to play it, and being able to stick on AA should be a little improvement.

Interesting how the PVP changes shape up illum and warzones im hoping it bring to an end the friendly objective swapping ..yeah yeah ive been one going along with it too, but i see those red beams of light firing their missiles and i want to kill them jus tabout everyday.

10+ Year Old Account
    wtb patch notes, can any1 link?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthlegolas View Post
    I'm looking forward to playing it, but still have no clue why they line up the maintenances in such a way that they end at 5 fucking PM in Europe.
    Because they are trying to have one single maintenance slot for all regions. According to their volumetrics, they have chosen a single timeslot that impacts the least number of users. To be honest, given that the Europe timeslot equates to a daytime period on a weekday, when most people will be either at work or school, I don't see the problem.