Thread: Aa 1.1

Aa 1.1

I read that anti aliasing was supposed to be turned on in 1.1, but if you login to the game now (server selection screen) and select this option the drop-down reads 'this feature is not yet available'.

So....two questions:

Are will still without the ability to turn this on in 1.1?
    I manually edited my ini file to force it on, do I have to change anything in the file now that the feature is supposedly turned in in game?

You realize there's still maintenance going on right...

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    You realize there's still maintenance going on right...
    Yes, I do....however the patch can be applied and the AA drop-down is available now, but there's still a message saying it's not available. Which leads me to believe this is how it will behave in 1.1.

Um the patching isn't over until the servers are online, of course there will be odd behaviour until they are done, just wait and see.
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by delinger View Post
    Yes, I do....however the patch can be applied and the AA drop-down is available now, but there's still a message saying it's not available. Which leads me to believe this is how it will behave in 1.1.
    Unless ya know.. they add a second part to the patch before the servers go back up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's an Idea.
    Step 1.) Download PTR
    Step 2.) Log into PTR
    Step 3.) Go to Graphics
    Step 4.) See AA has 3 settings
    Step 5.) Realize Patch is still in maintenance, and second patch data hasn't been released yet.
    Step 6.) Realized you lost common sense for a bit and start feeling stupid.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

When people post stuff like this I always have to wonder if they're trolling or really just that stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy View Post
    Here's an Idea.
    Step 1.) Download PTR
    Step 2.) Log into PTR
    Step 3.) Go to Graphics
    Step 4.) See AA has 3 settings
    Step 5.) Realize Patch is still in maintenance, and second patch data hasn't been released yet.
    Step 6.) Realized you lost common sense for a bit and start feeling stupid.
    Step 7.) Wish you were as cool as Lansworthy...
    Fixed.

Just hope that this patch will improve the engine somehow. Or else the "Horrid FPS" threads will continue to overwhelm the SWTOR forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derkaderb View Post
    Fixed.

Just hope that this patch will improve the engine somehow. Or else the "Horrid FPS" threads will continue to overwhelm the SWTOR forums.
    Everyone wishes they were as cool as me.
    This patch will smooth out the rough edges, and give buildings, mounts, and armor a much smoother look.
    Will this make people think they already reworked the graphics engine? Yes, yes it will.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE