Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    Full auto, and I assume the BH equivalent, will channel and not actually do any damage. It is not uncommon for my Vanguard alt to sit there channeling it and not actually shoot anything.
    The BH versions of Full Auto and Mortar Volley work perfectly fine. Unload(Full Auto) pretty much always does it's full damage, and Death from Above (Mortar Volley) has no delay.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    Full auto, and I assume the BH equivalent, will channel and not actually do any damage. It is not uncommon for my Vanguard alt to sit there channeling it and not actually shoot anything.
    I've seen that bug on my Bounty Hunter. At least it doesn't put it on cooldown. Unless it's a different bug.

I was hoping I'd see something about an Ilum quest which I couldn't complete. The crate I click says "This item is already in use". Anyone else familiar with that one?

BH's Unload bugs sometimes too - It's very obvious when it happens though and hardly game breaking...

Quote Originally Posted by Artvdl View Post
    Anyone else's character suddenly have 2k ish more hp?
    Check your relics. Alot of relics that only had a clicky got endurance added to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both unload and full auto are subject to damage pushback on channeling, like many channeled abilities in the game.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    Both unload and full auto are subject to damage pushback on channeling, like many channeled abilities in the game.
    yes they are, but that's not what we're talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Fannyd View Post
    BH's Unload bugs sometimes too - It's very obvious when it happens though and hardly game breaking...
    As someone who plays on the Good Side , I notice the Mortar Volley delay animation/damage bug when I begin to attack while still mounted more often.

Minor thing, but I noticed the starting armor Lord Scourge wears still looks appropriately Sithy when he joins you instead of having the appearance of Jedi armor.
    Yub Yub

Quote Originally Posted by anewok View Post
    Minor thing, but I noticed the starting armor Lord Scourge wears still looks appropriately Sithy when he joins you instead of having the appearance of Jedi armor.
    That happens with most companions. For a Trooper, as an example, when you get Tanno Vik in the conversation just before you get him he has on one outfit, that actually looks pretty cool, but then after the conversation ends and he is with you, he has full armored trooper gear on.

Deleted
    Optional boss in the new flashpoint HM hits proper hard.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohnoto View Post
    That happens with most companions. For a Trooper, as an example, when you get Tanno Vik in the conversation just before you get him he has on one outfit, that actually looks pretty cool, but then after the conversation ends and he is with you, he has full armored trooper gear on.
    In Tanno Vik's case it actually kind of makes sense that he would get a set of Havoc Squad armor when he actually joins the squad, but I do agree that during that quest it does seem out of place. I guess a compromise had to be made on the development side.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was so excited i could barely sleep, after servers went down!! The Rise as Begun!! FTW!
    -The Empire,Will be the End of you all-

With the bug fixes to the Soa fight, European guilds have now killed Soa on nightmare mode. The guild that appears to have the world first EU kill is Millenium.

Quote Originally Posted by ohnoto View Post
    Thats actually what I was talking about :P. I got Scourge last night, and his Darth Vader getup change to a Jedi Knight getup. Then in a cinematic it was the Vader suit again, then it was over and it was the Knight suit again. Logged in today and its the Vader armor, in and out of cinematic.

Nice little fix.
    Yub Yub

Valor farming ftw!