4pc t13 when to pop guardian - ret

should i still use guardian 10seconds before my wings/zealotry with 4p t13?

During fight, use wings/zeal after 20 stacks of goak buff is up (Yes, it will be about 10-12 seconds). This should be during hero/lust preferrably if you don't lust at the beginning of your fight.

Nothing changes about the cooldown timing when you're going from 2-piece to 4-piece, but what it does do is make your DPS a little more reliant on your cooldown usage.

ya i went from 4pc 12 to 4pc t13 raid finder

Quote Originally Posted by datrupimp View Post
    ya i went from 4pc 12 to 4pc t13 raid finder
    Then it just goes back to how it was before you got t12 4pc.

0 seconds ~ Guardian of Ancient Kings
    10 seconds ~ Golem Blood Potion
    15 seconds ~ Zealotry/Avenging Wrath

At 15 seconds in, everything will have 20 seconds remaining, and you'll get the most possible out of the extra str from your Guardian and Potion. Just make sure all your CDs have the same remaining time left when you use them, and you'll do great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Then it just goes back to how it was before you got t12 4pc.

0 seconds ~ Guardian of Ancient Kings
    10 seconds ~ Golem Blood Potion
    15 seconds ~ Zealotry/Avenging Wrath

At 15 seconds in, everything will have 20 seconds remaining, and you'll get the most possible out of the extra str from your Guardian and Potion. Just make sure all your CDs have the same remaining time left when you use them, and you'll do great.
    If you're not using the 4pc t11 prot-switch (which would produce still different numbers), you'd have 15 seconds left on your pot and 15 on GoAK by your numbers. You should do, roughly:

0 Seconds - GoAK
    5 Seconds - Pot
    10 Seconds - AW/Zeal

This will make all of the above end at roughly the same time. If you want to line them all up with whatever trinkets you may have, that'd be another story that you need to adjust for yourself.