10+ Year Old Account

Stasis(25m)1/8H- LF Several Core Positions!!!

Stasis is a level 25 Horde guild on Boulderfist that is currently progressing through Dragon Soul. We are always looking to recruit exceptional players, so everybody is welcome to apply.

Most of our core raiders are people in the their mid 20s and have a real life to deal with - whether it be a 9-5 job in a successful career track, people devoted to their family, or even just your average college student looking to kill time. The point is, we're people who don't want to devote too much of our time to raiding, but we still want to get the job done. We're not having fun if we're not progressing.

We are currently actively recruiting:
    Holy Paladin
    Resto Druid
    Resto Shaman
    Disc/Holy Priest

Shadow Priest
    WARLOCK
    Boomkin
    Kitty Druid
    Mage
    Hunter
    DPS DK
    DPS Warrior
    DPS Shaman
    Ret Paladin
    Rogue (You ain't getting fed daggers right off the bat though)

We expect a minimum equipped item level of 390 or better, unless you can prove you're worth a shot.
    It's also worth mentioning that we strongly prefer people who have gone 8/8 normal.

We expect that you have a strong understanding of your spec, and your role in a raid, as well as being able to show up to 90% of our raids each month. We also expect all tanks and healers to maintain a DPS off-spec, and we expect all Pure classes to be willing and able to play any of their three specs. In the case of Warriors/DKs, we expect you to be willing to play either of your DPS specs.

If you join our guild, we expect you to show up for every single raid during your trial period.

If you believe it is beneath you to tackle the insignificantly simplistic task of registering for a gaming web site and filling out our application, you are exactly the caliber of person that would NOT blend well with our guild anyway. Thanks for visiting, bye bye.

-----------------------

Raid schedule:

Tuesday: 8-11 PM PST
    Wednesday: 8-11 PM PST
    Sunday: 7-11 PM PST

We start invites 15 to 30 minutes before the actual starting time each night, and expect raiders to be in the zone and ready to pull thereafter.
    We also expect that every raider is prepared with the necessary reagents, flasks, potions, food, and that they have read up on any strategies we may be putting to use that night.

-------------------------------

T11 progression: 12/12 normal, 5/13 heroic
    T12 progression: 7/7 normal, 6/7 heroic
    T13 progression: 8/8 normal, 1/8 heroic

Currently working on: HM Yor'sahj and HM Hagara, whichever one proves easier.

-------------------------------

We try to keep a roster which extends past 25 members, but we do NOT recruit for the bench. We make every effort to be sure all of our raiders see the raid content as much as possible, even if that means sitting an officer, or the GM himself, onto the bench.

Just as it's pointless for you to join a raiding guild and always be on the bench, it's pointless for us to recruit a raider and never have them raid with us. Nobody benefits from that situation - we bring you to Stasis to raid, so you're damn well gonna raid.

Members that are online but not in the zone will be placed in groups 6 through 8 and are expected to stay online or in vent, without afking, and will be called upon if needed. We do the best we can to be fair to everyone.

---------------------------------

We currently use the EPGP system for distributing loot. With this system, members gain Effort Points when you show up to raid, and then gain Gear Points when you get gear. Priority is given to players with the highest PR.

EP: Effort Points
    GP: Gear Points
    PR: Priority
    EP/GP = PR

The GM and Officers have the final decision in where loot is given.

---------------------------

If you are interested in applying, or have additional questions before making a decision, feel free to post a response here and I can answer to the best of my ability. However, I would instead recommend visiting our guild web site at:

http://stasis-bf.wowstead.com

(Note - you have to make a Curse account and attach your raiding character to it to apply to our guild site)

Or contact one of the officers:
    Millennium
    Matuk/Redax
    Happy
    Falux
    Desacrate

Note that one of us might be on our alts, don't be afraid to ask.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-01-24 at 12:34 AM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're still out lookin around!

And ignore my Shaman's raid progress, I'm raiding on my Rogue this tier.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're still recruiting, don't be afraid to chat us up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still wanting some fresh blood!

10+ Year Old Account
    Heya, still recruiting!

10+ Year Old Account
    Still in sore need of more peeps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, we're still recruiting. Wanna fight about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Still busy recruiting, please drop an app at our site!

10+ Year Old Account
    Any fresh recruits wanna come join us? We were short Tuesday, need bigger roster!

10+ Year Old Account
    We want more deeps and moar heals.