Grid Setup for Resto Druids

Hello there fellows;

I am sure this was answered some time ago but I really could use some help here so forgive my slackness.

Basically what Im trying to do is setuping grid my own way. Now how I want it is like this:

- I want to see my Lifebloom, Rejuvenation, Wild Growth and Regrowth icons at one of the 4 corners of the box and inside the icons of each spell I want to see the remaining time on those spells. And ofcourse I only want to see mine, not other resto druids or whatever. On a side note, I would really like to see my Lifebloom stacks aswell, not just an icon only, but the stack number of it aswell.

- While maintaining what I said above, I also would like to see the debuffs in the center of the boxes, like for example Yor'sahj healing debuffs when the purple one is up or any other similar stuff that I need to see.

I tried to configure abit, I didnt spend too much for it but I dont believe I will get it running soon. What I downloaded are:

-Grid
    -GridIndicatorCornerIcons
    -GridSideIndicators
    -GridStatusHots
    -GridStatusRaidDebuffs

So please please pretty people, help me what I should do here and please explain like I'm a mentally disabled person.

Much love <3

GridSideIndicators only puts one indicator on each side (total 4), so having 4 spells indicated in one corner is a bit difficult with only that.I use GridIndicatorCornerPlus along with it, which adds 3 more indicators to that one of the above add on (you can also use GridIndicatorSideIcons for an extra one on the each side) so you'll have 4 in total on each corner.

I use something similar to what you are looking for just on multiple corners. You just need to go to each indicator in the options and pick what spell you would like to see in each of them. For example , I use 2 spells on each corner and timers underneath each , so all 4 indicators are used by 2 spells on top , and 2 timers beneath them. Also, I use one indicator to show lifebloom stacks based on colors (red - 1 stack , yellow - 2 stacks , green - 3 stacks).

As for seeing your own spells only and not other druids' hots, in GridStatusHots there are different options to check , for example Rejuvenation shows all druids' rejuvenations while My Rejuvenation shows only yours (same for Lifebloom , My lifebloom and so on...).

Raid debuffs is by default in the middle , so unless you add something with a higher priority to it , it should stay there.

Hope I've helped , unfortunately I cannot log in to guide you through it in more details at the moment or give you a screenshot. Good luck.