10+ Year Old Account

[Holy] Trinkets!

Hey im stuck in Ds because I don't know what trinkets I should use ones with int that proc haste or ones pros spirit or ones that build spirit. Just would like to see what you guys would do and curious what mix and match would work the best!

One of them should definitely be the one off Spine. It's better than anything else by quite a large margin. The other one should be heroic Jaws if you have access to H Domo. Haste proc one isn't as good as it seems because you can't control the proc timing, so it's only useful if the proc lines up with burst healing. The static haste or spi trinkets from VP vendor are probably a better choice since a lot of DS fights have clear-cut burst/rest phases and you can line up the on-use effect. It also depends on whether you are starving for more mana or lacking throughput.

Heart of Unliving and Heroic Seal of the Seven Signs are best in slot, however if you have access to Heroic Jaws but only have normal mode Seal, I'd stick with the Jaws. Just really depends on what is available to you.

In my case, I have not gotten very lucky with trinkets. I have Normal Jaws, DMC:Tsunami and Raid Finder Heart of Unliving. Which would be best to go with?

I'd go with RF Heart of Unliving and Jaws.