Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mif - Naelekk, I'm your father.

Me - YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Idd! It's motivated him.
    He's probably writing a worm that will deliver little virtual cookies of hardware death to every GW2 hater
    Death!? What would Mif earn on killing...? He's gonna mind control all of us/them... He's gonna rule the world and we'll all be under Mif's reign when his plan is completed.

Hopefully GW2 lovers will get some free will

Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    Death!? What would Mif earn on killing...? He's gonna mind control all of us/them... He's gonna rule the world and we'll all be under Mif's reign when his plan is completed.
    As asuras we'll be fine as long as we recognize his superior brilliance

Deleted
    As asuras we'll be fine as long as we recognize his superior brilliance
    I'm a lucky Asura then Let's pray for some GW2 information from A-net soon

Deleted
    I think he might be afraid to post now

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol at all the previous posts haha...i have heard and read somewhere both on these mmo champion forums as well as other sources including a dude on youtube i follow regarding gw2 info etc...there was a "leak" on twitter that one of the dev's said he said something along the lines of the closed beta from 17th til 30th of december went really well etc etc etc...so ideas have been thrown out that the closed beta was done around that time and they are probably internally doing more stuff to finalize stuff...Anet has also mentioned that the open beta's purpose is primarily for promotion and advertising the game rather than traditional long beta to fix bugs etc etc...while this concerns some i believe the fact that they have taken so long means they really are putting the heart and soul into the game to make it what we derserve not a money making machine.

They have said release should be shortly after the open beta concludes so given that closed beta " apparently " finished 31st of december 2011 it should be announced within a month i believe...keep in mind also the style of releasing info that arena net has done for gw2 seems rather staggered compared to that of biowares weekly info to swtor....arenanet will be dead quite for few weeks or a month or so...then bam bunch of info etc... I remember reading one of their blog posts on their website that over the course of 8-12 months one...ONE!!!! map had 800+ revisions or some shit like that...one individual pvp map. Personally, i can't wait for this game...many people on forums as well are cringing for the game to come out and hell some people have already cried wolf and said they give up on the game...it shows great fortitude from arena net to hold of on rushing release, compared to what in my opinion bioware did rushing swtor. Personally i think there are many things that should have 110% been straightened out in swtor before releasing it, its welcoming to know arenanet is sticking by there guns...it will make the release all the more worth it.

Here is the video i mentioned where they talk about the leaked twitter thing etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPfKm...0dFUAAAAAAALAA

10+ Year Old Account
    He's strangely a bit quiet of late..
    Combination of sleeping a lot and being annoyed at management.

---------- Post added 2012-01-19 at 10:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shadzta View Post
    there was a "leak" on twitter that one of the dev's said he said something along the lines of the closed beta from 17th til 30th of december went really well etc etc etc...so ideas have been thrown out that the closed beta was done around that time
    To me it sound's like they tested a beta build.
    From that they will fix bugs found, add new polish/features, then make a new build and test it for a set time period.
    Last edited by Mif; 2012-01-19 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadzta View Post
    BIG SNIP
    I agree with pretty much everything you said. People that have given up will probably end up buying it when it comes out - maybe they need a break from waiting for so long :P

My body is ready for beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Combination of sleeping a lot and being annoyed at management.
    Ahhh i know it well
    Keep thinking...wrench to head...wrench to head

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Mif;15129604]Combination of sleeping a lot and being annoyed at management.[QUOTE]

So you've given up on your plans of world domination?

Quote Originally Posted by Jorad View Post
    Whos is this Mif?! Reveal their identity to me or taste my wrath!
    Mif is a god among men, and you will bow to him or suffer the wrath of the heavens. You ever look up in the sky at night and see a shooting star? that's Mif.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Menkey View Post
    Mif is a god among men, and you will bow to him or suffer the wrath of the heavens. You ever look up in the sky at night and see a shooting star? that's Mif.
    Oh, Mif is not a man. It is something much more superior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Posting cute beta* Asura girls because I feel like it

*that means I'm on topic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    <So cute pic I could die>
    God, I LOVE THEM!!
    I just changed from going Asura male ---> Asura female. God damn...

Closed beta has already ended. However, there will be more than one stage of closed beta. So the first closed beta is already finished. I'm assuming the first closed beta was just family and friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorad View Post
    Whos is this Mif?! Reveal their identity to me or taste my wrath!
    Mif is a mind controlling cookie baking, asura girl obsessed person who wants to play a race that doesn't even deserve to lick the mud off any Charrs boots. He is also very quick to find videos and blogs/interviews with the specific parts to peoples question. Basically if you want to know something about GW2 he will find exactly where it was found and even the time/page/paragraph, date created, what the CPU of the computer used to type it up on was, what the developers were wearing at time, what pets the person talking to Arenanet has and even tell you how good your sex life is after this he will bake you 'non mind-controlling cookies' and try turn you over to the Asura side.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadfuert View Post
    <Snip>
    Everything is correctly except one thing, Charrs don't stand a chanse vs an Asura

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Also, I can't find any news on Beta, Anet are pretty tight with information
    Yeah, no information for about a month now. Except for that little interview stating that plans for open beta have begun.

Can be frustrating at times. Hopefully they will release some more information pretty soon.

I demand action of some sort! I am bored of WoW, bored of LoL, and everything else sucks. Bring me this so called "Mif", I´ll get him to talk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixor View Post
    I demand action of some sort! I am bored of WoW, bored of LoL, and everything else sucks. Bring me this so called "Mif", I´ll get him to talk...
    You don't have enough cookies to get me to talk.