Deleted

*Issue* Not eligible for Ilum PvP quests & "March Them Down"

Hi there, I'm having issues, for about a week now because I'm not eligible for the Ilum PvP quests aswell as the daily "March Them Down"
    Anyone know if there's some sort of attunement or Valor requirement level for these?

I've got 0 quests in my quest log, completed Balsavis dailies and Ilum.

PLEASE any insight. Posted on official SWTOR site twice with no help. Thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    There isn't any sort of requirement outside of being 50(which might not even be true). Have you tried having someone share the quests with you? If so your only option is to try and call them probably since their in game customer service is incredibly terrible.

Deleted
    I also do not get "March them down". Sharing is also not possible, they think I am not eligible

Know a few mates from my guild, who have the same problems.

No fix yesterday, and changing the language of the client also does not help.

Deleted
    Pretty much what he said above me.

I don't know if need to do all of Ilum quests, and what not. But I've done the dailies.

All I'd want to do is PvP, but knowing I don't get these quests is a disadvantage, and thus removes motivation.. Sucks big time

Deleted
    You have checked on the fleet for them right?

Deleted
    Yes, the PvP terminal robot. Can't be shared them either, just 'not eligible'

EDIT: I'd like to state that this was also BEFORE patch 1.1

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably will have to call them or roll the dice with in game support sadly.

Are you a bounty hunter by any chance? Not sure if this is the exact same issue: http://www.darthhater.com/devtracker...o-illum-d7-etc

Deleted
    I'm a Marauder, I'll check your link. Got a ticket open.. If that isn't answered by tomorrow I'll call some numbers.

Edit: Sounds really awful, but how can I see if I've completed "Act 3"? I might not have.. I just can't even remember, I rushed to level 50 within a few days.
    Last edited by mmoc479f9832a0; 2012-01-19 at 02:07 PM.

It seemed to be a class issue. Could be the same for you, but you've already done your quests so hopefully that's not the fix.

Edit: your loading screen will show what act you're on. If you finished everything, it should say prelude at the top.

Deleted
    My loading screen says Interlude.

Sorry, no sleep yet. Yeah interlude is what you would see if everything for your class is done. Don't know what else to suggest since finishing my class quests opened up the breadcrumb quests for Ilum and Belsavis.

Deleted
    Hmm, yeah. It's annoying really. I haven't done every Balsavis quests or Ilum but the dailies I've done. So no idea if that's it. I'll post on Darth Hater maybe.

---------- Post added 2012-01-19 at 04:10 PM ----------

Turns out I needed to complete "Cutting the Cord" I now have March Them Down Just so anyone wondered.

Can't believe I waited a week and a half really, stupid of me.
    Last edited by mmoc479f9832a0; 2012-01-19 at 02:23 PM.