Anyone that is currently completing ops having this happen to them?

First off, this isn't QQ, i'm just looking to see if anyone else that is currently running ops have had this happen to them or anyone else in their raid.

I've killed 22 bosses in 8 man operations over the last two weeks (cleared the new instance last night normal mode). I've gotten one piece of usable loot, the gloves from the first boss in EV. I've gotten those gloves twice now. I can't understand why loot doesn't drop for me. Everyone else in my guild is sporting 4 piece sets! Has anyone else had any experience like this? Ive seen one guy get his 4 piece set in one run...

Also, the pvp champion bags, i've opened 15 of them and gotten two drops...the rest were credits and commendations. What gives?

The frustrating part is seeing gear go to another character that plays the same class I do, but he can't wear them because he already has the gear equipped, basically he's just getting duplicate gear. I really hope some kind of 2 hour timer is implemented that allows characters to trade bound items like that other game does.

I did my first EV ops sunday, we killed everything but soa. A guildy of mine got gear from every boss we downed, I got 0 loot. Something about the loot RNG isn't right, 4 vs 0 in 1 night of ops is wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately.. RNG is RNG :\

They just need to fix master looter. I'm surprised this wasnt fixed yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamite View Post
    They just need to fix master looter. I'm surprised this wasnt fixed yet.
    That's because there's nothing to fix. The lootsystem for NM ops is intended to be completely RNG. Always.
    I've gotten bracers twice now, plus a couple of times out of BT HM, while a friend of mine got his first pair yesterday.

NM lootsystem is completely bollocks, I agree. But on HM/Nightmare loot distribution works as usual. Maybe aside from the fact that there's no /rnd command.

10+ Year Old Account
    How we make up for the random command is just keep everything on group loot or whatever the normal setting is. When we loot the item, we hit need if we need it. Since we're an organized guild, we talk things over before actually hitting need in case some Rakata piece is significantly better for someone than another that are both rolling. It works well.