Need help finding an action bar addon

I'm looking for an action bar addon that makes the button disappear on a spell that has a cooldown, and then pops up again after it counts down like in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOTu_15aO_Y. He has 8 spells to the left of his raid that disappear and have a countdown timer when used. I'd really appreciate it! Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Yeah, I guess it is a cooldown counter, my mistake. I was a little confused when I didn't see Holy Shock on his action bars, but a cd counter makes more sense. I'm trying to find it still. xx
    Last edited by ren3gade; 2012-01-19 at 08:21 PM.

Don't recognize this one. As an alternative, though, OmniCC will darken the icons for spells on CD's and display a countdown over each icon showing the remaining cd time. You can also configure it to only show cd's over specified amounts of time, so for example, any spell with a cd shorter than 3 seconds will be darkened, but no timer will show up.

That's Power Auras or one of it's equivalents. It's not an actual bar mod, just a cooldown/buff/aura mod. I just set it up to do the same thing on my rogue so I have an easier time of knowing when Adrenaline Rush/Killing Spree/Orc Racials and the like are available.

Its not an action bar, it is a cooldown counter, it almost looks like tellmewhen, but it is still different from tellmewhen. Im going to look into this, this is an interesting addon.

The only thing I found that is even remotely close was this: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/cooldown-fader

It fades your action buttons when something is on coodown, but this is nowhere near what was in that video lol.

I looked through 3 websites, and a russian addon library that has like everything... Couldnt find it. The name must be misleading in some way.... or its a part of another addon.
    Last edited by Hexotic; 2012-01-19 at 08:26 PM.

Just to be clear, is this what you're talking about? (Screencap of your linked video)

In which case, yes, almost certain it's Power Auras. Even if it isn't Power Auras in the video, Power Auras can do this.

this should be a kind of power auras / weak auras / whatever auras addons there exist and it looks kinda nice. i think i gonna set it up this way for myself.
    thanks for idea

Quote Originally Posted by tigojones View Post
    Just to be clear, is this what you're talking about? (Screencap of your linked video)

In which case, yes, almost certain it's Power Auras. Even if it isn't Power Auras in the video, Power Auras can do this.
    Figured it out, it is indeed Power Auras. Thank you sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar.
    Last edited by ren3gade; 2012-01-19 at 10:07 PM.