Deleted

Looking for macro for Restro Druid - Stampeding Roar(Cat Form)

First of all want to say thanx to all who responded on my previouse post. It was usefull.

Now i have question regarding macros - we started to do hc modes and i need sometimes run faster as usuall.
    Thatfore wanted to make macro, which cast Stampeding Roar - prefer Cat form.

Any ideas? Is it possible?

You'll have to press your macro twice since they are both on the general cooldown.

/cast Cat Form
    /cast Stampeding Roar (just shift click the one from your spellbook so its the cat form one)

Deleted
    I'm not sure to be honest, as our boomkin does the stampeding roar except on raggy hc, which I help out with. And as you also have to wait for enough energy in order to be able to cast stampeding roar.

But in DS for heroics, make sure you bind travel form, It's usefull esp in morchok and heroic hagara (as long as you are carefull with your own movement debuffs as shifting can put a slow patch in very inapropriate places)

Deleted
    The macro you want is:

/cast [nostance:3] !Cat Form; [stance:3] Stampeding Roar(Cat Form)

First press puts you in cat form from any other form, if shifting is possible. When in cat form pressing it will do stampeding roar.

Deleted
    /castsequence [nostance:3] !Cat Form; [stance:3] Stampeding Roar(Cat Form), Cat Form

Allows you to press the button a third time to leave cat form afterwards. Remember you don't need to stay in the form to get the buff (unlike dash).

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    /cast [nostance:3] !Cat Form; [stance:3] Stampeding Roar(Cat Form)

Works great for me although I had to remove the "(Cat Form)" part.
    which makes it into:
    /cast [nostance:3] !Cat Form; [stance:3] Stampeding Roar

15+ Year Old Account
    This has been answered here as well as much more recent threads. Closing.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre