Quick Grid question.

Is there anyway to make grid show the raid frames all vertically? Cause right now it wil only go by 5's then stack the other 5 beside it

I'm trying to make it show all my 10 members vertically down acrosss my screen currenly it wont go past 5.

Deleted
    Wouldn't it work if you scale the grid window like the built in one so two "lines" can't fit?

On the tram home right now so can't try it out myself right now, but I'll try if somebody hasn't posted a response til then.

Just hopped on and looked around in the options and far as I can tell all you can change layout wise is either 2 wide by 5 tall and 5 wide by 2 tall (assuming we're only talking 10 man, obv 25 would be diff 5x5). There isn't an option I can tell that would allow either 10 tall or 10 wide or any other variance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

I've seen it done before ;s

You sure that was grid? I know healbot has a default setup of just 1 stack of all the people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

Yup it was Gruid, I may have to edit the LUA but im just waiting for someone to post it.

This? Just googled Grid vertical layout and it came up.

To add your layout(s) from an external addon, create a folder in your AddOns folder named "GridLayouts". Inside that folder, create two files:

GridLayouts.toc
    ## Interface: 40300
    ## Title: Grid Layouts
    GridLayouts.lua

GridLayouts.lua
    PHP Code:
    GridLayout:AddLayout("25 Single Col",
     {
            [
    1] = {    groupFilter "1,2,3,4,5,DEATHKNIGHT,WARRIOR,DRUID,WARLOCK,MAGE,ROGUE,PRIEST,SHAMAN,PALADIN,HUNTER"

maxColumns "1",

maxUnitsPerColumn "25",

strictFiltering true,

groupBy "GROUP",

groupingOrder "1,2,3,4,5,DEATHKNIGHT,WARRIOR,DRUID,WARLOCK,MAGE,ROGUE,PRIEST,SHAMAN,PALADIN,HUNTER",
                  },
        }) 

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I tried that but It didn't add to grid ;s

---------- Post added 2012-01-21 at 03:18 PM ----------

I'm sure someone has it ;(

I don't know if Grid can do it, but I'm pretty sure Grid2 can by creating your own custom layout where you can set the number of columns, groups per column ect ect.

What's the diffrence between grid and grid2?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightreign View Post
    What's the diffrence between grid and grid2?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post15023922

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator