LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushkina View Post
    <Cookie pic>
    Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    Love it!
    Be patience I am dyslexic..

PVP gear that you buy with karma has no stats as far as i know, so WvWvW will use pve gear, however i thought all 80 gear was the same for every explorable dungeon (no tiering)

Love it!
    You've not learnt from Mif's cookies
    Catnip laced Charr cookies...arsnic laced human cookies...cyanide laced cookies for for norn...pesticide for sylvari...
    Not going anywere near em.
    I prefer a virulent air spread....i mean.....errr........sandlewood yankee candle, yes, that's it totally harmless. The coughing? Oh don't worry...that'll pass...oh yes, quite soon..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    You've not learnt from Mif's cookies
    Catnip laced Charr cookies...arsnic laced human cookies...cyanide laced cookies for for norn...pesticide for sylvari...
    Not going anywere near em.
    I prefer a virulent air spread....i mean.....errr........sandlewood yankee candle, yes, that's it totally harmless. The coughing? Oh don't worry...that'll pass...oh yes, quite soon..
    Good lesson learned, luckily I'm a smart Asura Always use your clones, this only applies to mesmers, or [insert race, except Asura]to do things for you.

Good lesson learned, luckily I'm a smart Asura Always use your clones, this only applies to mesmers, or [insert race, except Asura]to do things for you.
    Nah...this is why we made golems
    Plus, we just use our superior intelligence to manipulate lesser races into doing our bidding; this normally involves dangling shinies in front of their bulbous faces Works wonders.
    Why, I remember dragging a Norm from Holebark to Rata Sum by just placing a colar with a stick at the front with a liter of wheat beer dangling in front. At the end he was so exhausted he slept for 4 days and woke believing he'd helped defeat the Ice Dragon champion.
    Marvellous, when I sent him back to Holebark with some planks of wood declaring he was a hero. He was happy...I was happy. All good.

But anyway...I digress.......
    Last edited by Squirrelbanes; 2012-01-22 at 03:36 PM.

Quick question

Will you get sidekick up to dungeons or will they have lvl requirements?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question

Dungeons come from your personal story every 10 levels or so from level 30 (with 3 more at 80), and you must first complete a dungeon in story mode before you can do explorable mode.

So effectively that means you can sidekick down, but not up.

Deleted
    Check out http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post14934969
    There's a pvp section in that post with useful information.

I'm impressed people can get partnership on it without even having played the game, and just shuffling through information on sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Dungeons come from your personal story every 10 levels or so from level 30 (with 3 more at 80), and you must first complete a dungeon in story mode before you can do explorable mode.

I am also curious about this. Will the explorable modes also sidekick the group to the level the dungeon was when we first completed it in story mode or will explorable modes keep us at lvl 80 or be for lvl 80 only.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post

Just what i hope for.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fiireballz View Post
    PVP gear that you buy with karma has no stats as far as i know, so WvWvW will use pve gear, however i thought all 80 gear was the same for every explorable dungeon (no tiering)
    We don't know if you can buy "PvP" gear with karma. In WvWvW you go in with your PvE gear, there are no PvP-Stats like resilience.
    I think every piece of armor has stats, we haven't heard of gear without stats yet. What people mean when they say: "gear is only cosmetic" is either:
    -) it is from the HoM, you have to transmute these skins on actual gear with stats though, to fight with it.
    or
    -) it is equally strong as other gear on the same level.

We don't know if gear from explorable mode dungeon is lv.80. I personally don't think so, you can do explorable mode as soon as you have beaten story mode, this can be at lv.30. So you will be able to equip explorable dungeon armor at lv.30. You can transmute it with lv.80 normalized gear though and it will be as strong as other lv.80 gear.

Quick question

additional to what mif said:

dungeons will have a max. level. When you are above this level you will get scaled down to the max. level of this dungeon when you enter it. So you can't go in a lv.30 dungeon as a level 80 character and pull your friends through. Not possible. Each explorable dungeon will be sort of endgame-difficulty.

I think we don't know yet if you can enter a dungeon as being sidekicked up by one of your friends. I guess so, because arenanet want's us to play with our friends anytime we want. But you have to group with your friend who is high enough to do the dungeon.
    Last edited by Maarius; 2012-01-22 at 03:36 PM.

Deleted
    <snip>
    Golems are a bit clumsy when it comes to smaller things imo, but yeah. As I said, "[insert race]"
    God, we should've a RP-thread here on MMO-champ

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    -Snip-
    Sounds really awesome.
    I love that you are not being punished for playing with your friends(I'm looking at you wow)

Golems are a bit clumsy when it comes to smaller things imo, but yeah. As I said, "[insert race]"
    God, we should've a RP-thread here on MMO-champ
    Feeling more and more like I want one
    But I'm def still making my asura only guild "delusions of grandeur" any asura from here will be more than welcome to join. As long as we can destroy skritt and generally try to take over the world ofc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feeling more and more like I want one
    But I'm def still making my asura only guild "delusions of grandeur" any asura from here will be more than welcome to join. As long as we can destroy skritt and generally try to take over the world ofc.
    what about the token bookah?
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Deleted
    This is Arenanet, I kind of think from their company name they would be making PvP as good as it can get on an MMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehkari View Post
    This is Arenanet, I kind of think from their company name they would be making PvP as good as it can get on an MMO.
    Well, I for one was disappointed by the lack of valves in Portal.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    Well, I for one was disappointed by the lack of valves in Portal.
    Or the lack of poo in swtor. I can dance all day.