Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireworx View Post
    Oh plz do explain If we make stuns dispellable that would make it more like fear yes (even then the number of abilities to get out of fears would even match the number of abilities to get out of stuns)
    You can't just hit Kidney 3 times in a row...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    every class whines about rogues, even rogues themselves are not denying it, then random rogue pops and says:

"rogues are fine it's a l2p issue"

/facepalm
    Ppl defending their OP class is nothing new

from a mage pov, i love the rogue "mechanics" atm - its not about getting craptons of resiliance, its about controlling the rogue during shadow dances. you do that and u wont see anyone dropping low.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaros View Post
    Just because I say something it doesn't mean it is any more correct or makes any more sense than the trash you wrote.

Ye it does.

Ive been playing the game longer than you.

Therefore my opinion is more valid than yours.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorlor View Post
    You can't just hit Kidney 3 times in a row...
    If you let yourself get feared 3 times as a rogue, then the problem isn't the fear it's YOU! Maybe if you can't pull of interrupts/vanishes etc you should use your Cloak of Skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    I found rogues the hardest to kill, so you know what I did?

Rolled one, played it, geared it, played it pvp,

and after a while of playing it, you know what? you learn how the class works

for example I always used to get fustrated being cheap shotted, then kidney shotted, but after playing my rogue I've learnt that there is a tiny time frame between cheap shot and kidney shot, while they get that last combo point, where as before I would try to turn to face them or run, now (4.2) I would use hungering cold, now on my warrior intimidating shout, etc etc, to get far in pvp especially arena you do need to learn your oppenets weakness, now some people can quite happily read up, but you might be like me that actually has to play the class and get to know it.
    There won't be any gap between CS and KS if the rogue are playing at a connection rewarding him/her with lower than 500MS. Using Prem to get recup up you'll never, and I promise, never, have any problem with the CS -> KS combo (which, frankly, you don't use that much anymore).

And to Swooshie123. You have no clue about 1,5k + rated arenas do you?

Fireworkz:
    Yes, you can cast a HC just next to a rogue, you want to know how? help from friends or ghool stun.

Seriously getting so sick 'n' tired of loners just doing BGs for two days and then think they know everything about balance in arena.
    Get real, play with friends and co-operate to do stuff. You can't expect every class to have a mechanic to counter every other class.

And I'm not the one saying this to often, but seriously, scrubs be whining.
    Last edited by eErike; 2012-01-22 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireworx View Post
    Oh plz do explain If we make stuns dispellable that would make it more like fear yes (even then the number of abilities to get out of fears would even match the number of abilities to get out of stuns)
    Lock has three fears, normal fear,death coil and howl of terror.
    I had locks chain fear me, rouge chain stun alot.Diminishing returns is broken on fears,stuns and rooting, that i seen happen alot i had rouge became immune to stun after two times and yet he can keep stunning me many times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    And to Swooshie123. You have no clue about 1,5k + rated arenas do you?

Fireworkz:
    Yes, you can cast a HC just next to a rogue, you want to know how? help from friends or ghool stun.

Seriously getting so sick 'n' tired of loners just doing BGs for two days and then think they know everything about balance in arena.

Just as i get sick of people who just started arena and think they know everything better than people who have played arena since Vanilla.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by swooshie123 View Post
    Awesome.

Mages have been overpowered since the game was made.

Wana know why?

The class has more abilities and utilities to use than any other class.

RMP has been overpowered since arena began. What you think all Mages that play to high level in RMP are more skill than all other classes? You actually think that?

Mages are Blizzards baby class that they darent touch and balance, because if they do, all the 12 year olds wouldn't play any more and that would equate to a subs loss.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

Guess i don't know what i am talking about after all.
    Let me fix that for you.

Obviously the OP doesnt mean Backstab, he means Ambush. Which can easily do 30k on a high resil plate target. and guess what?

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=51713

With talented recoup up, you could pretty easily get off 3 ambushes during a shadow dance.

On top of that, this brain melting cooldown is only 1 minute!

Compare that to warriors, whos only damage increasing cooldown is on a 5 minute cd.

But blizzard isnt going to buff arms, because it would only increase the disparity between arms and fury in pve. if you are unaware, Arms actually beats out fury until heroic tier. a buff to arms would effectively kill one of warrior's specs completely... But then again, they had no problem butchering prot pvp with this vengeance nerf....

Fixed for you.

PS I had this exact same conversation 5 years ago during TBC.

Shit gets boring.
    So they have alot of CC big woop, so do alot of other comps...
    MLS
    Junglecleave
    Kittycleave
    WMP
    are just a few none of which have rogues.

If RMP at high level ruins a CC chain it can be devastating for them. If you think otherwise you're a moron.

Deleted
    Just as i get sick of people who just started arena and think they know everything better than people who have played arena since Vanilla.
    no comment

Can anyone else report him for trolling as well?

LOL Not sure if serious or just stupid...

Arena wasn't around in vanilla....

15+ Year Old Account
    Ye it does.

Ive been playing the game longer than you.

Therefore my opinion is more valid than yours.
    Can't tell if serious.

1. How exactly would you know that
    2. How is it relevant
    3. Logic does not compute.

Also, my dad could beat up your dad, and my dick is bigger than yours so :P
    The Allies would've definitely lost World War II if the Horde had taken part

31K x3 on +4K resi? Get real man... Maybe he had a Frost Mage or Feral with him? It's impossible for a rogue. I'm hitting like ~16K MAX with Back Stab, maybe 18K with trinket. Maybe rogues are OP or something but you still should learn how to fight with them. I'm still losing sometimes with warriors on arenas that's mean I should make another thread about How Warriors Are Overpowered? If I lose vs Mage/Shadow Priest with chain Fear/Polymorphing CC I should cry about it on mage/priest forums? When I'm fighting in mirror arena should I blame lags or rage on the people on the forums? No, I should learn how to play. That's all what I wanted to say.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2012-01-22 at 11:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    Fireworkz:

Get real, play with friends and co-operate to do stuff. You can't expect every class to have a mechanic to counter every other class.

And I'm not the one saying this to often, but seriously, scrubs be whining.
    Maybe scrubs like YOU shouldn't take part in discussions like this, because if you're frost for Hungering Cold you DON'T have a ghoul stun!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JBasil View Post
    no comment
    Arena was out at level 60

Good job you didnt make a comment about it.

Guess my superior knowledge about WoW makes my opinion more valid

Ah yea, the classic argument.

So, you've been playing since vanilla, good for you! Now, let's see how you do in arena, oh that's right. Waving the "I've played for long" flag doesn't kill anyone in arenas? How strange.

I've never been glad, I've been one rating from it and I'm pretty sure that's worth more than paying $10 a month in 6 years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    LOL Not sure if serious or just stupid...

Arena wasn't around in vanilla....
    Ye it was.

Practice arena came out before TBC launched.

Ho Ho Ho.

All too easy to win these debates