Best Lock specs for PvE/PvP?

Hello, I just started my lock and she is now level 10 so the talent trees have been unlocked for me. Usually with classes there tends to be one spec that is better than the other(s). I don't know much about locks, and I see that there are guides for all three for PvE, but none for PvP. So I was wondering which was best for pvp, and if there was one that was better for pve as well? Seeing as I can use one of the guides for PvE here, is there anywhere that has a good guide to PvP specs seeing as there aren't any listed?

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Affliction is the best PvP spec because of the survivability and selfhealing it offers. Destruction is also a lot of fun in BGs as you can blow people up. You might wanna go affliction when you are leveling though. Just dot up and run ;-)
    For PVP specs and guides a good place to start is www.arenajunkies.com Check the warlock forums there.
    Last edited by mmoc69b00dac0a; 2012-01-23 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutur View Post
    Affliction is the best PvP spec because of the survivability and selfhealing it offers. Destruction is also a lot of fun in BGs as you can blow people up. You might wanna go affliction when you are leveling though. Just dot up and run ;-)
    For PVP specs and guides a good place to start is www.arenajunkies.com Check the warlock forums there.
    Yeah I checked out Arena Junkies and saw that Affliction seemed to be popular. Thanks

For PvE are all of them pretty good, and what you pick is mostly preference?

PvE Demonology is the strongest singletarget patchwerk style fight spec and is also 1 out of 2 specs in the game providing +10% spell power. If you have someone else in the group that gives that then you can basically play whichever spec you enjoy the most.
    Thazzle, Warlock in <Sanitas> on Frostwhisper-EU, World #3 10man guild.
    Sanitas Guild Website
    Main Armory

All three specs are very close to each other in PvE at the moment. Of course some of the specs perform better on some fights, but overall they're pretty even. If the 10% SP buff isn't needed by your team, you just go with the one that fits your playstyle the best.

I'm having a lot of fun using Affliction for PvP and Destruction for PvE. I haven't tried Demonology yet, though. I plan too soon, since it looks just as fun as Destruction.

Thanks for all the input guys! Currently I'm leveling Affliction, and as I go I'll see how I like it to see if I'll do both PvE and PvP. When I'm 85 I'll try out Dest and Demo on the dummies and see how I like it/which one works best for me. (:

I've pretty much always played destro exclusively, for both PvE and PvP.