Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Not much, and the higher you go in levels the less side quests you can skip before you become under-leveled for your story quests. I guess you could do space combat over and over again to by pass the side quests, but their all the same too.
    or flash points. or pvp. or heroic group quests. Lots of avenues just because you don't like them doesn't mean they don't exist. I have so much crap I skipped on tattooine. My logs are cluttered with quests I can't drop its rather annoying but it also shows you can indeed skip stuff and your second and 3rd playthroughs have just as much re playability.

There's quite a bit of difference between "alternatives to questing" and "alternative questing paths". I bought this game only for the stories and the quests, I cba farming flash points or pvp and after 3rd char I can't force myself through this tedious shit to see more class quests.
    Joke's on me for thinking they might actually do properly the main feature and got served with DA2 quality material.