Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Anonymous Attacks Sony Again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fif8-...eature=related

I have never supported Sony and never will. I have a PC and xbox360, M$ for the win.
    I guess everyone who has a Ps3 should just go throw it in the trash and cancel their credit cards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh. At this rate Anonymous are hurting more people than they are helping.

Do they not know that SOPA is gone for now? There's no point doing any thing else with it for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassch View Post

Do they not know that SOPA is gone for now? There's no point doing any thing else with it for now.

Its going to get worse now, ACTA is arising if you havent heard of it yet. Ill link a video here in an edit.. Its far worse than SOPA. They are on the rise to punish it seems, and they should be punishing these corporations.

Man, I sure wish the government could nail all these anon nerds to the freakin wall.

Quote Originally Posted by gismo7354 View Post
    Man, I sure wish the government could nail all these anon nerds to the freakin wall.
    In this thread, people who have no clue why anonymous does what they do.

I don't / never had a Playstation, but I think if they are trying to make a point a different target would be more fruitful. (or is Sony a huge supporter of SOPA and like bills?)

Attack Nintendo, god damnit! They are the bastards, go get em!

Nintendo is awesome, but their greed has to be PUNISHED! Trying & WILL make money of everything... Buy a Wii? Nice, now buy parts that doesn´t come with the box and is kinda "have to have". Buying any Nintendo product? Nice, now go buy the things that don´t come with the box. Want a Pokémon mmorpg? Nice, Nintendo doesn´t gain anything to have a "PC" game, tough luck.

>: (

Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    I don't / never had a Playstation, but I think if they are trying to make a point a different target would be more fruitful. (or is Sony a huge supporter of SOPA and like bills?)
    Sony and Nintendo were big supporters of SOPA and most probably other bills like ACTA, but ACTA is all done secret unaccountable and unelected representatives so we will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerLCD View Post
    I guess everyone who has a Ps3 should just go throw it in the trash and cancel their credit cards.
    Why? It makes a damn fine media player.

Quote Originally Posted by Immaguy View Post
    In this thread, people who have no clue why anonymous does what they do.
    Why don't you explain them for the ignorant masses like myself? But let me take a guess at it. These "hackavist" are for revolution and change. They are fighting for the common man and his rights. They do this by taking anyone who has a differing opinion from them and attacks them by releasing all their and their customers personal information. OH noes how dare someone have a differing opinion. That makes it right for anon to do what they do. I could care less about the weak little server overloads that take down the FBI and other sites for the day. I do have a problem with them releasing peoples personal information (social numbers, credit cards, addresses, etc). Releasing Jill's, from accounting, information is not right cause she has no say on Sony's stance of SOPA.

I guess using their reasoning I'm justified in doing the following all in the name of revolution, change, and real justice. My neighbor supports Newt Gingrich. How dare he. Obama is the savior. So I'm gonna go smash his house windows and slash his car tires. Completely justified cause he has a different opinion than me. My other neighbor is pro-abortion. How dare he. I'm gonna steal his mail and then give out all his credit card numbers and social security number. Justified cause he has a different opinion than I do.

After a simple google search, the picture of the end of the film (A barracuda) led to this website: http://www.barracudanetworks.com/ns/..._Advantage.pdf

Could they be next on Anonymous's list?

Scooby-Doo... OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by gismo7354 View Post
    Why don't you explain them for the ignorant masses like myself? But let me take a guess at it. These "hackavist" are for revolution and change. They are fighting for the common man and his rights. They do this by taking anyone who has a differing opinion from them and attacks them by releasing all their and their customers personal information. OH noes how dare someone have a differing opinion. That makes it right for anon to do what they do. I could care less about the weak little server overloads that take down the FBI and other sites for the day. I do have a problem with them releasing peoples personal information (social numbers, credit cards, addresses, etc). Releasing Jill's, from accounting, information is not right cause she has no say on Sony's stance of SOPA.

I guess using their reasoning I'm justified in doing the following all in the name of revolution, change, and real justice. My neighbor supports Newt Gingrich. How dare he. Obama is the savior. So I'm gonna go smash his house windows and slash his car tires. Completely justified cause he has a different opinion than me. My other neighbor is pro-abortion. How dare he. I'm gonna steal his mail and then give out all his credit card numbers and social security number. Justified cause he has a different opinion than I do.

So basically what you're saying is, you think they should not attack people for their opinion. That is very silly honestly. Fox news and MSNBC attack others on their broad casts for having different views, all people get mad at others for their views, gg on that. Whats so different about them saying "NO" to the corporate world? That they distribute information of these bill supporters because they are corrupt old men who don't understand the internet, and want to put a law saying you cant post things that are copy right?

So in general, I do support them. Also you forget that there are companies and collectors who people fall for and give their information too and they take all of their fucking money, without them knowing at first, thinking they put their money in a good invest me.

Anonymous, that I can think of as of right now, only releases information on people who are for a shitty cause in America, or is a corrupt fucking company. They are not very known to the public, they are only seen as "terrorists" its not like they are killing anyone? Yet they are seen as equal to a person who is trying to slaughter our entire country because the majority of our country is Christian. That is horse shit. The terrorists in this country are people who are living over all of us and watching us like an ant farm, and if we don't do what they want they'll just leave us without food.

15+ Year Old Account

Do you actually think "they" need a reason to do this?
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

WoW.... Libturd and Demotard battle online.

Please don't use words like this when you post. It'll just cause unneeded problems. - Dacien

Anon is Anon,
    bunch of bored hippies who like embarrassing the shitty internet security these big corporations have...
    they don't need reasons, they just do.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-01-23 at 10:53 PM.

Wonder what free game il get this time. Hoping for something good.

Deleted
    Vivendi website is down attack on Activision or Blizzard next :P ?

So basically what you're saying is, you think they should not attack people for their opinion. That is very silly honestly. Fox news and MSNBC attack others on their broad casts for having different views, all people get mad at others for their views, gg on that. Whats so different about them saying "NO" to the corporate world? That they distribute information of these bill supporters because they are corrupt old men who don't understand the internet, and want to put a law saying you cant post things that are copy right?
    I was unaware that fox news gave out the personal information of people that they attacked on their show. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

So in general, I do support them. Also you forget that there are companies and collectors who people fall for and give their information too and they take all of their fucking money, without them knowing at first, thinking they put their money in a good invest me.
    You mean bill collectors? That is a totally different animal. My landlord doesn't give my information to bill collectors just cause I disagree with her politically. And I doubt bill collectors get more than your name, number and address. Plus, bill collectors are not turning around and releasing my information openly to the world.

Anonymous, that I can think of as of right now, only releases information on people who are for a shitty cause in America, or is a corrupt fucking company.
    So when the credit cards were released of the playstation network users that was justified? When the entire police departments personal information was released that was justified also? The street beat cops and secretarys deserved to have their information released? Granted those might not have been anon but all these hacktivist groups need to go away. I was also unaware that Sony was so horrible for wanting to make a profit off of their product. How dare they. I was also unaware that they had anything to do with my food or purchase of food. Dang, guess I better go buy a Sony Vita so I don't starve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krytz View Post
    Vivendi website is down attack on Activision or Blizzard next :P ?
    Why? They haven't supported anti-internet laws, have they?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waff View Post
    Why? They haven't supported anti-internet laws, have they?
    activision supported sopa

10+ Year Old Account

It is actually worse than SOPA now.

The appearence of ACTA, which is like SOPA but on a multi-national level.

And the fall of MANY file sharing sites right now (MegaUpload, Fileserve, FileSonics and many others).